Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Want to see in 8.0 Update

1. T4 Knight crystals (in order of chance lowest to highest: 5*s, T4B, T3C, T2A, 4*s)
2. Gold crystals daily in raid store
3. One 4525 grey ore daily in raid store
4. T3C shards or essence crystal daily in raid store
5. Remove T1B and T1A from raid store
6. Add T1A daily missions
7. Add more T3C to spotlight rewards
8. Add T3A to the game

Comments

• Options
    BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Slow down tiger, we haven’t even seen 7.0 yet.
  • Options
    willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    just putting it out there because they're gonna start working on the next update soon
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    willdorf wrote: »
    1. T4 Knight crystals (in order of chance lowest to highest: 5*s, T4B, T3C, T2A, 4*s)
    8. Add T3A to the game

Sounds good but no need for #5, people still need those especially newbies.
  • Options
    if they do #6, you can then get all the t1b and t1a you need from daily missions, just saying so we don't have too much in the raid store, they can stay though too
  • Options
    ToughTough Posts: 237
    Funny, I’m expecting all that in the 7.0 update.
  • Options
    BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    8. Add T3A to the game

If this is what we can expect in 8.0 then 7.0 is gonna be a giant disappointment. I expect all this in 7.0 AND act 4 and possible new challenge quest.
  • Options
    9. Commander Level 60 (2000 t3c essence per class, etc. basically doubling the rewards from 50-55)
  • Options
    Here’s what I want to see in the next update, never mind the following one:

A FIX FOR THE OVERHEATING!!!!!!!!!!

I’ll gladly go without any new features if it means my fingertips will survive being slowly scorched to the bone. Need to get the house in order before you consider an extension, don’t you think?
  • Options
    CarverCarver Posts: 82
    T3A won’t be out till Act 4 is over
  • Options
    Here’s what I want to see in the next update, never mind the following one:

A FIX FOR THE OVERHEATING!!!!!!!!!!

I’ll gladly go without any new features if it means my fingertips will survive being slowly scorched to the bone. Need to get the house in order before you consider an extension, don’t you think?

Kabaam cant fix that entirely man. Your basically playing “Mortal Kombat” on A cell phone. Graphics are way better, game play smoother. “MK” is played on a console, without a LCD screen on the top of it. Phone is going to over heat here and there. No biggie, put your phone in the freezer for 5 mind like I do. Problem solved....for 20mins or so. Haha. It is what it is. Don’t like it? Buy one of those phones that concentrates on games vs all the other **** iPhone and android put on thier phones
  • Options
    The overheating wasn’t an issue until about 4 months ago for me, so while it’s not a longstanding problem personally it’s been going on a lot longer. Coupled with the fact we were basically ignored on the matter while mcoc forums got pandered to immediately with beta tests and actual recognition of the issue, coupled with compensation, is what gets me. They were on it within hours trying to fix it when we have provided them with tangible proven solutions which have also been ignored (graphics resolution adjustment options).

And I’ll never buy another phone for the sole purpose of playing a game. To even contemplate doing that is ridiculous when A) they could just fix it, or at least acknowledge the community telling them it’s an issue instead of blaming it on us, or B) if they are working on it, they could at least keep us in the loop with regards to the issue as it’s affecting the community at large. Surely kabam would rather we spent said money on their deals rather than a new phone just to play?

I don’t really want to quit the game as I enjoy it, but I’m not going to destroy my phone in there process, or buy another one just to play it. I’ll stop before that, but would rather they just made the game enjoyable again as opposed to a chore that requires carefully scheduled breaks to avoid internal damage. Mcoc doesn’t suffer from this to the same extent. Why should we suffer it?
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I had overheating issues on my last phone but zero issues on my new one. The iPhones seem to overheat pretty often due to the increased graphics, so a graphics option really should be included. I believe Manthro made a good post about this a while back where he brought up some good points. The graphics on iPhone and Android are works apart, which means they're using totally different code somewhere. I have one of the best Motorola phones out there that's on par with the iPhone and still do t have the same look.
  • Options
    Convenience and other additions:

1. Be able to sell ore and directly from stash rather than having to put it in inventory first. This saves a lot of time, especially if your inventory is pretty full with ones you want to keep (wouldn't mind an increase in ore and spark inventory max either, many people don't understand why we earn stuff and it expires at all)

2. Relic quick change sets. 3 sets that you can quick change from the base screen of 4 relics that you choose, like one for AM, one for missions, and your hound relics if you want to maximize your gold

3. Daily deal increased value to include T3C essence of the class of the day.

4. Increased gold in gold crystals (now you can get more gold from arena crystals and 4 hour crystals)

5. Decrease in energy for medium and hard spotlight to 1 and 2 per node respectively
  • Options
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    I have one of the best Motorola phones out there that's on par with the iPhone and still do t have the same look.

Yeah, I have a 2018 Android with Snapdragon 845 and it still doesn't look as nice as my iPhone 6s (runs way smoother though) a medium graphics seeing would be amazing for half the users out there that can't afford a $700+ phone
  • Options
    CeltCelt Posts: 190
    I want to see a 7.0 update in 8.0
  • Options
  • Options
    I’m dead. lol
  • Options
    Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    How about:
    - Fixed crash issues throughout the game.
    - Fixed a rating display issue in Alliance Mission combat.
    - Fixed some redundant display issues with level up rewards.
    - Spelling and grammar updates.
  • Options
    HrockHrock Posts: 132
    Rotate AM boss and Lt's to latest spotlight character and crony to keep stale map semi fresh monthy. This use to happen pre map 3
  • Options
    DovahKingDovahKing Posts: 60
    edited September 2018
    Nothing game is great without anymore updates, keep everything the same for years to come, it will never get stale or old. As long as they keep the forums for our enjoyment since no one will be playing the actual game anymore since all the $ and devs care about is mcoc. Give them new content, new game modes, act 12, etc. we don’t need it here, or wait that’s already going on never mind lol. Well maybe by 10.0 we’ll see maybe the first path in act 4 ch1 but nothing more than that by then :s:s:s

With the release of infinity war a while back and scheduled upcoming releases it makes sense that MCOC is flourishing more that TFTF, weve got a bumblebee movie scheduled and not to many are really looking forward to it like people are the next marvel installments plus MCOC is older than TFTF, with a larger character roster right now and more active player it makes sense to focus where the money is hotter, but TFTF does need more attention since it has a all continuity combined character base way larger than marvel, and can potentially be KABAMS big money as more TF fans discover the game
  • Options
    It's just a way better game. 2 dimensional movement vs. 1 dimensional. After I started playing this, I could never go back to MCOC and be happy playing it. It's like going back to watching black and white television after you've seen color.
  • Options
    It's just a way better game. 2 dimensional movement vs. 1 dimensional. After I started playing this, I could never go back to MCOC and be happy playing it. It's like going back to watching black and white television after you've seen color.

THIS. Even with all the issues and, at times, dearth of new content, the simple ability to SIDESTEP makes it impossible to play mcoc now. I've tried, made it two hours, got frustrated with the inability to bait specials except by backing in a corner and blocking until I died, then came back here. Say what you will about mcoc's support, this game has better gameplay, pure and simple. Ranged attacks, sidestepping, a 3D arena, a more coherent idea of classes (mcoc's lost relevance ages ago). That's why I'm sticking with these bots.
    That and maybe we'll get Springer, Perceptor, and combiners.
  • Options
    Update Premium Crystals so you have a better chance at 4-Stars instead of getting nothing but 2-Star junk almost all the time.
  • Options
    Remove 1&2* bots altogether.
  • Options
    I think they have done well in updating rewards and making some materials easier to obtain the last few months as 5* bots have become more relevant and in need of upgrades. What I expect is at least one chapter in Act 4, or maybe a new type of special mission/game mode. Tweaks in Raid store etc, if that are coming, I think they can do as 7.xx updates.