Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

My mother....

Hey y'all so recently my mother and my baby brother went to the doctor and my mother has been diagnosed with something bad in she'll be in there for 3-2 days or even more Please pray for her :/
Tagged:

Comments

• That is very sad I will pray and ask god to keep her safe
  • BotBoy909 wrote: »
    That is very sad I will pray and ask god to keep her safe

Thank you very much May God bless you
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Is your mom a TFTF player?
  • I kinda don't feel like this is the right place to post such things... But nevertheless, I'll pray for your mother, hope this hasn't taken a big toll on you.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Prayers with you friend
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Get well, mom
  • Luckily she's alive but she needs to rest I've been worried about her but thank you guys
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Oprime3rd wrote: »
    Luckily she's alive but she needs to rest I've been worried about her but thank you guys
    How's your family?
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    Oprime3rd wrote: »
    Luckily she's alive but she needs to rest I've been worried about her but thank you guys
    How's your family?

Great My brother is so happy that she's back cause we never told him she was at the hospital we told him she was a Walmart and he was sensitive so yeah my grandma came and since my mother's back she still feels a lot sick
  • Hi @Oprime3rd

We are very sorry to hear about your Mother, but are happy to hear that she's back home and hope for her to make a speedy recovery! We're also glad to see that you have a very supportive group of other Commanders here that also care!

You have the best wishes of the TFTF Team.
This discussion has been closed.