Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Cyclonus Arenas?

FulMetalGrimlokFulMetalGrimlok Posts: 106
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
When will Cyclonus Chip Arenas become available? I pulled a 4 star Cyclonus from the 3-5 star crystal and I desperately want to awaken him, seeing that A: I received 5 4-Star sig upgrades and B: I FINALLY got a good Tactician for my team. Does anybody have any Idea when they start?

Comments

• It's the 2nd and 4th week of the Spotlight month, with double chip in the latter. It's really easy to get 100K chips so just keep a normal activity and you'll dupe him.
    Still, his sig is not game changing. It's like Grindor's: you just add some linear damage (goes up with sig level) to his Dark Field. Therefore I'm in no hurry duping him and saved all my crystals for future bots.
  • Okay, one question do his sign is like.
    1) 20% Attack + 20~120% Attack for Dark Burn.
    2) 20%+ 4~24% Attack Rating (20~120% of 20)
  • It's the 2nd and 4th week of the Spotlight month, with double chip in the latter. It's really easy to get 100K chips so just keep a normal activity and you'll dupe him.
    Still, his sig is not game changing. It's like Grindor's: you just add some linear damage (goes up with sig level) to his Dark Field. Therefore I'm in no hurry duping him and saved all my crystals for future bots.

I know it's not game changing but I want to improve him as much as possible so I can eventually become strong enough to 100% explore expert mode. I', almost there.
  • I would recommend adding galvatron to your team as well that way all cons get a bonus