Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Best 3 bots of each class

I just want to know what the top 3 bots of each class are, since I hope one day to be like all the other people that have lots of high rank 4 stars, and stuff, so i can hopefully one day do enough to explore expert, and complete master :) And if you could explain why theyre good, and tips and tricks for the bots, along with their synergies that'd be good. Thanks :)

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Brawler:
    - Grimlock
    - Grindor
    - Tantrum
    Warrior:
    - Hot Rod
    - Hound
    - Bonecrusher
    Scout:
    - Sideswipe
    - Barricade
    - Bumblebee (GS)
    Tech: None
    Demo:
    - Mixmaster
    - Ramjet
    - Waspinator
    Tact:
    - Bumblebee
    - Ultra Magnus
    - Starscream
  • UrAverageMalakaUrAverageMalaka Posts: 664
    edited September 2018
    Are you ever serious @Gunz0?

Anyway here is my teir list (not in order)

Tact:
    Prime
    Megatron
    Starscream

Brawler:
    Primal
    MV1
    Grimlock

Warrior
    Drift
    Bonecrusher
    Bludgeon

Scout:
    Windblade
    Cheetor
    Prowl

Tech:
    Wheeljack
    Shockwave
    Soundwave or ratchet (most will say ratchet, but i live SW)

Edit: with techs, anyone can be there (except blaster) they are just the most well balanced class

Demo:
    Galvatron
    Ironhide
    Ramjet
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    Brawler:
    - Grimlock
    - Grindor
    - Tantrum
    Warrior:
    - Hot Rod
    - Hound
    - Bonecrusher
    Scout:
    - Sideswipe
    - Barricade
    - Bumblebee (GS)
    Demo:
    - Mixmaster
    - Ramjet
    - Waspinator
    Tact:
    - Bumblebee
    - Ultra Magnus
    - Starscream
    Huh. Thats surprising tbh, since everyone else says those are bad. And plus i hear soundwave and shockwave are good
  • Are you ever serious @Gunz0?

Tact:
    Prime
    Megatron
    Starscream

Brawler:
    Primal
    MV1
    Grimlock

Warrior
    Drift
    Bonecrusher
    Bludgeon

Scout:
    Windblade
    Cheetor
    Prowl

Tech:
    Wheeljack
    Shockwave

Demo:
    Galvatron
    Ironhide
    Ramjet

Nice, thanks for the advice. How come ramjet and galvatron are good tho? and ratchet? I have them, and theyre not that good. The rest I agree with though, my bonecrusher and prowl are incredible

Tact:
    Prime
    Megatron
    Starscream

Brawler:
    Primal
    MV1
    Grimlock

Warrior
    Drift
    Bonecrusher
    Bludgeon

Scout:
    Windblade
    Cheetor
    Prowl

Tech:
    Wheeljack
    Shockwave

Demo:
    Galvatron
    Ironhide
    Ramjet

Nice, thanks for the advice. How come ramjet and galvatron are good tho? and ratchet? I have them, and theyre not that good. The rest I agree with though, my bonecrusher and prowl are incredible

Galvatron can easily be the best demo with ironhide. It is just all damage with him. I have done a 10k hit with him from his special two. Plus his dark burn can go through primals crit armour. Ramjet is an unpopular one but i really enjoy him. There have been so many games where the enemy has not been able to move because i keep stunning them. Ratchet is because of heals. I have been able to get ratchet from 3% of hp to 60% in under 5 seconds. With ratchet you want to play the ranged game and try inflict stuns. He is a survivor, not a brute.

Tact:
    Prime
    Megatron
    Starscream

Brawler:
    Primal
    MV1
    Grimlock

Warrior
    Drift
    Bonecrusher
    Bludgeon

Scout:
    Windblade
    Cheetor
    Prowl

Tech:
    Wheeljack
    Shockwave

Demo:
    Galvatron
    Ironhide
    Ramjet

Galvatron can easily be the best demo with ironhide. It is just all damage with him. I have done a 10k hit with him from his special two. Plus his dark burn can go through primals crit armour. Ramjet is an unpopular one but i really enjoy him. There have been so many games where the enemy has not been able to move because i keep stunning them. Ratchet is because of heals. I have been able to get ratchet from 3% of hp to 60% in under 5 seconds. With ratchet you want to play the ranged game and try inflict stuns. He is a survivor, not a brute.

Huh. Thanks a lot for the advice :)
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited September 2018
    Tacts:
    • Magnus - Easily the Best
    • Dinobot
    • Megatron
    Brawlers
    • MV1 - My preference
    • Primal
    • Tantrum - Fights last really SHORT
    Warrior
    • Drift
    • Arcee
    • Hound/HotRod
    Scouts :
    • Prowl
    • WindBlade
    • Cheetor
    Tech :
    • Rhinox
    • Mirage
    • WheelJack/Blaster
    Demos :
    • Megatron
    • Wasp
    • Galvatron
  • GochaBROGochaBRO Posts: 30
    edited September 2018
    Tacts:
    • Optimus Prime (G1)
    • Megatron (G1)
    • Dinobot
    Brawlers:
    • Optimus Prime (MV1)
    • Grimlock
    • Optimus Primal
    Warriors:
    • Drift
    • Hot Rod
    • Bonecrusher
    Scouts:
    • Jazz
    • Windblade
    • Prowl
    Techs:
    • Mirage
    • Soundwave
    • Blaster
    Demos:
    • Ironhide
    • Megatron
    • Galvatron or Megatronus
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    My list going from favourites to least favourites eg 1.Drift 2. Bludgeon 3. Sod Rod
    Warrior
    Drift
    Bludgeon
    Hot Rod
    Brawler
    Optimus Prime MV1
    Tantrum
    Optimus Primal
    Tactician
    Optimus Prime
    Megatron
    Cyclonus
    Demolitions (not counting megatrounus
    Galvatron
    Ironhide
    Megatron ROTF
    Tech
    Shockwave
    The rest are all just as great
    Scout
    Jazz
    Windblade
    Prowl
  • My faves (keep in mind, every bit is good, just find one that fits your style)
    Tact:
    Ultra Magnus
    G1 Megatron
    Cyclonus
    Brawler:
    Grimlock
    Grindor
    MV1 Optimus (I know, used to hate him,
    but he grew on me)
    Warrior
    Drift
    Arcee
    Bludgeon
    Scout
    Prowl
    Sideswipe
    Jazz
    Tech
    Wheeljack
    Soundwave
    Mirage
    Demo
    Bay Megatron
    Galvatron
    Mixmaster
  • Hmm...here's mine!

Tactician
    - Megatron GS (Buff Steal)
    - OG Prime (Bleeds)
    - Cyclonus (Nullify)

Brawler
    - Primal (Crit Armor)
    - Motormaster (Unstoppable)
    - Optimus MV1 (SP1)

Warrior
    - Bonecrusher (Bleed)
    - Drift (Anti Evasion)
    - Arcee (Power Gain)

Scout
    - Windblade (DPS + Stun Loop)
    - Prowl (Power Gain + Sp1)
    - Cheetos (Ranged Evade)

Tech
    - Shockwave (Power Drain)
    - Wheeljack (Force Shirld)
    - Rhinox (Shield)

Demo
    - Galvatron (Burst)
    - Megatronus (Heh)
    - Ironhide (Heavy)
  • Kenny wrote: »
    One thing you have to take into account is this thread will be mainly opinion based, usually for whatever spot they’re at in the game. With that said here’s mine:

Warrior:
    1) Drift- I find that getting a 15 hit combo is not all that hard, his crit rate, damage, and bleed all flow together really nicely.

2) Bonecrusher- This guy is an absolute nightmare for scouts, thanks to him being a cactus. His signature also works well with him, overall making his bleeds much better.

3) Arcee- This spot can really be filled by any warrior (except Hound) imo, I just happen to like arcee slightly better than the rest. I like how her medium attacks are two-hitters that bump a 5 hit combo to a 7 hit combo. I also love her headshots, they do a ton of damage in the higher ranks.

Scout:
    1) Prowl- I love his ability to power control the enemy, and in most fights they never get to activate a special. His special 2 also deals some good damage and is incredibly hard to dodge.

2) Windblade- She has probably th highest damage output of all the scouts (don’t quote me on that), her bleeds are amazing and I believe if you stack enough there’s either a chance to stun or it’s garunteed (don’t remember), just allowing her to go ham. The heavy dodge is a nice addition as well.

3) Barricade- I almost went with jazz, he’s just not as practical for master, or even high level am’s as you only get 5 mins. Along with this, Barricade can stack backfires and his sp2 is amazing. Definitely a great bot.

Tech:
    1) Ratchet- As a bot, his special 3 has good damage. His ranged attacks that crit add shocks, then you sp1 a shocked opponent for a good chance to stun, repeat, creating a stun-lock. At some point you run out of juice (power) but it’s good damage and your opponent can’t do jack. Don’t forget under 50% launch a heavy to heal and power gain. The only downside is his damage.

2) Wheeljack- his signature works really well with nano repair, offering up to a minute of invulnerability, which can be useful *cough* Megatronus on master *cough*. Also I like how you can almost choose attack, power rate, or armor buffs (I know it’s actually rng, but sp2 can change them, and you’ll get what you want eventually). Also his sp3 heal is decent, power gain buff to sp3 and heal a ton.

3) Rhinox- his heavy power locks the opponent, which helps you get to your specials before them. Shields are nice to have, I like his sp2 a lot as well. Definitely a good choice to take in almost any team.

Demolition:
    1) Ironhide- he overall deals really good burst damage, his signature allows you to mow down bots even in master difficulty. I’ve had a sp3 hit for 20k, try and tell someone that’s weak.

2) Megatron- Ok, truthfully the only bot I really like in this class is ironhide, so these are more of what I think thr community is biased towards. His heavies do good damage along with his sp3. You can get the impair charges quickly with synergies. Does not have a bad special.

3) Galvatron- his dark burns are good, and his unstoppable is helpful (if you ever get it). He’s got some good damage on his specials, my only gripe is you have to block to trip the sig.

Tactician:
    1) G1 prime- This guy absolutely murders everything and anything. Unless your fighting rotk primal, his healing isn’t enough to stop you. Grimlock turning bleeds into melee buffs don’t mean anything when dies in the process. Mv1 healing in bleeds also isn’t that big of a deal 98% of the time. Lots of people say he’s overrated, which is sort of true, but overrated or not he’s the best tact bot in my book.

2) Megatron- his sp1 gives you an armor break that you can fuse, and his sp3 allows you to fuse a shock debuff (which is awesome in longer fights). Stealing buffs is amazing, love this bot.

3) Dinobot- Mainly his synergies and sp1 armor break allow him to make the list, and the fact that scream, um, and bee all suck. I have yet to try out cyclonus though. That taken into account I look at him as filler for swordmaster and beast purification as his main role.

Brawler:
    1) Optimus Primal- I really like his crit armor, it gives a nice protection, also really like that you can heavy and turn it into melee buffs. His signature and synergies make bleeds merely a slight inconvenience in most levels of play. Overall really like this guy.

2) Optimus prime MV1- He does decent damage, gains armor on demand and his melee buff triggers pretty often. His bleeds on specials are pretty good. Along with that his signature is helpful (when it actually triggers, I know- you have to actually survive below 20% for it to trigger) as a safety net for 6 seconds.

3) Motormaster- probably the most noob friendly bot in the game. His dashing unstoppable makes him a pain to fight, and makes him a lower skill bot to use. I do believe his build makes him more for newer players, but his damage is also really good, making him also viable in high level play. Also I really like that his heavies add that extra debuff. It’s a bot anyone can pick up and use in some way, skilled or unskilled.

So that’s my opinion with reasoning for each pick. I don’t blame anyone for skipping this comment as I would myself, I just had some extra time so I put this list together.

That has to be the best response, thanks man, really good information :)
  • Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    Tactician:
    OG Prime
    OG Megatron
    Dinobot

Brawler
    MV1 Prime
    Optimus Primal
    Grimlock (only when duped, otherwise Motormaster)

Warrior:
    Bonecrusher
    Drift
    Hot Rod/Arcee

Scout:
    Windblade
    Prowl
    Jazz

Tech:
    Mirage
    Rhinox
    Wheeljack/Ratchet

Demolitions:
    Ironhide
    Galvatron
    Megatronus (if I had him)
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Brawler:
    - Grimlock
    - Grindor
    - Tantrum
    Warrior:
    - Hot Rod
    - Hound
    - Bonecrusher
    Scout:
    - Sideswipe
    - Barricade
    - Bumblebee (GS)
    Demo:
    - Mixmaster
    - Ramjet
    - Waspinator
    Tact:
    - Bumblebee
    - Ultra Magnus
    - Starscream

But bonecrusher, hot rod and barricade are actually awesome bots lmao
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Brawler:
    - Grimlock
    - Grindor
    - Tantrum
    Warrior:
    - Hot Rod
    - Hound
    - Bonecrusher
    Scout:
    - Sideswipe
    - Barricade
    - Bumblebee (GS)
    Demo:
    - Mixmaster
    - Ramjet
    - Waspinator
    Tact:
    - Bumblebee
    - Ultra Magnus
    - Starscream

That's why I put them there in the first place
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    Brawler:
    - Grimlock
    - Grindor
    - Tantrum
    Warrior:
    - Hot Rod
    - Hound
    - Bonecrusher
    Scout:
    - Sideswipe
    - Barricade
    - Bumblebee (GS)
    Demo:
    - Mixmaster
    - Ramjet
    - Waspinator
    Tact:
    - Bumblebee
    - Ultra Magnus
    - Starscream

That's why I put them there in the first place

Well most people know you for not caring at all, so its fair he thought this was a joke aswell