Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight Mission: Emergence

Comments

• He appears to start the match with Fury active, changes to Protection (seems to boost defense/resistance) at around 25%, then hits Immortality at 5-10% (sorry wasn't paying much attention) before cycling back to Fury. No idea what Obedience does, maybe it feeds into his power/life steal? I've only fought him once so far, so this might be completely off, but I'm actually really excited about him getting tossed in as a surprise like this.
  • Bigbowlr wrote: »
    Its kinda messed up that the boss of 3.2 is a bit we've never seen, dont have any Intel on AND have no way of knowing how his abilities trigger outside of someone datamining the game

I think that is supposed to be part of the mystique of battling one of the original primes that haven't existed for millennia.
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    Bigbowlr wrote: »
    Its kinda messed up that the boss of 3.2 is a bit we've never seen, dont have any Intel on AND have no way of knowing how his abilities trigger outside of someone datamining the game

I thought that was the best part! Never can go wrong with a surprise like that.
  • Technobot wrote: »
    MEGATRONUS IS A DEMOLITION CLASS BOT!! I REPEAT, MEGATRONUS IS A .... <static noise, then dead air...>

R.I.Pieces bro, you should be a Techbot.

Or should you?
  • 2.1 Tantrum dialogue is I don't know how to say this, cheesy?
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    So...who's the worst boss in this mission? What are the BS mods?
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    So...who's the worst boss in this mission? What are the BS mods?

Megatronus for sure.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w97zK1gQrUs
  • What is expert mode like for some of the bosses
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Who did the proofreading for the dialog in story of the new spotlight missions?
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Who did the proofreading for the dialog in story of the new spotlight missions?

Hahaha :D
  • What is expert mode like for some of the bosses

Be very offensive with 3.1 and 2 bosses. Cyclones and Megatronus are very aggressive so you have to continuously attack otherwise they will kill you in 5-7hits or less. The rest are good if you wait for confirmed hits.
  • Kabam I think you owe everyone who beats Megatronus a reward above and beyond. Hes a nightmare bot and you buffed him to insanity.
  • SkBirdman wrote: »
    Kabam I think you owe everyone who beats Megatronus a reward above and beyond. Hes a nightmare bot and you buffed him to insanity.

Oh, you won't like next month then...

@Kabam Miike that's awesome lmao, I look forward to next month
  • PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    edited September 2018
    I think everyone will like next month's >;^p
    So let's lock down that kind of talk lol
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited September 2018
    SkBirdman wrote: »
    Kabam I think you owe everyone who beats Megatronus a reward above and beyond. Hes a nightmare bot and you buffed him to insanity.

Rhinox is your friend.

That is all.
  • Manthro wrote: »

Rhinox is your friend.

That is all.

Yeah my Rank 1 Rhinox dont cut the mustard.

I ended up bleeding him out with Windblade.

Unicron confirmed next month :p
  • PyrusPrime wrote: »
    I think everyone will like next month's >;^p
    So let's lock down that kind of talk lol

@PyrusPrime you got a scoop on whos being released next month..?
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited September 2018

Ooh ,ooh, let me guess: Megatronous' Gauntlet. It's like Bee's Gauntlet but everyone has ridiculously powerful mods... I would like that. Can't wait to see what's in store for next month.

Ooh ,ooh, let me guess: Megatronous' Gauntlet. It's like Bee's Gauntlet but everyone has ridiculously powerful mods... I would like that. Can't wait to see what's in store for next month.

Gladiatorial Challenge ;)
  • Red_Eyes wrote: »

Gladiatorial Challenge ;)
    Wrong megatronus for that name.

Unicron confirmed next month :p

Maybe someone like Rodimus Cron/Unicronus... but “Foghorn Leghorn” (Overlord) would be the feature bot. Maybe the Matrix of Chaos is coming as a relic.
  • Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    Kabam creating Megatronus and whoever next months boss is:
    cxqfkzmpujg8.gif
  • What bots best effective against Master level Megatronus that you folks discover?
    What attribute that bot should have to defeat him easier?, Power control? DOT like burn, shock? or else?
  • Swipeprime wrote: »
    What bots best effective against Master level Megatronus that you folks discover?
    What attribute that bot should have to defeat him easier?, Power control? DOT like burn, shock? or else?

Rhinox, always.
    If he doesn't have UNBLOCKABLE, Shockwave.
    If he doesn't have replicate, Prowl

Most effective strategy is Power Control + Survival. Coz His Preservation makes fight very long, and Fury makes it very short.
    Keeping this in Mind. Rhinox and Shockwave wins .
    Effective Power Control, Survival, DoTs which penetrates through Preservation
  • Shockwave ruins his power gain, you just need to play offensively and spam sp1 since you won’t be getting charges from blocking ranged. Rhinox works well too, maybe a bit more forgiving against his specials. Duped wheeljack also falls into that category.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited October 2018
    Rhinox, on the best. Effective Power Control. Bleeds are Hell. Can stand against "Anyone" regardless of MODs.
    ShockWave if he doesn't have UNBLOCKABLE MOD.
    Prowl is still very good.
    Kickback stacking above three power leaks can effectively reverse power flow.

So, Basically it's Power Control + Survivability (RHINOX!)
    His Preservation makes fight very long and Fury makes it very short and Obedience just sucks. So better watch out!
    @Mr_Wonderful , well we can lucky if he doesn't have UNBLOCKABLE MOD
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    some people don’t use beasts, if you have wheeljack he is a decent option, but DO NOT use shockwave
  • How about Wheeljack with Nano repair mastery? I have seen japanese players choose this a lot, Do they choose this for pacify Megatronus? Wheeljack shield at 76% is annoying enough to consider bringing him to the team. is it work? He is quite new bot so my experience is limited. If I bring him he can be benefited from Ultramag+Arcee Autobot synergy.