Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Known issue

So my account has been suspended..
now I’ve emailed kabam and they’ve told me it’s a known issue. I use recording software to record my gameplay for YouTube but they said they are working on it.. now I’ve been off the game for two bloody days.. can anyone help me because I get computer machine answering me back every ticket I make

Comments

• Seee. 7zk3cjg2y06v.png
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Did you use an apk or an emulator? What recording program did you use. By the way, no offense to Kabam corp, but your support team is pretty useless, please find better employees
  • I used airshou buddy, so I can record my voice too, nothing illegal lol didn’t think it was anyway but does that count as third party and if you get banned for 30 days for that that’s ridiculous I love helping others train to fight. I’ve done nothing wrong

• Gunz0 wrote: »
    Did you use an apk or an emulator? What recording program did you use. By the way, no offense to Kabam corp, but your support team is pretty useless, please find better employees

Not useless, but over busy with MCOC
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Not sure if Airshou is against the ToS, since many people used it to record their MCOC gameplay.
    Any words on this, @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Custos
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Not useless, but over busy with MCOC
    Hahahaha
  • Then the most safe method is using in-build screen recording feature of some phones.
  • That’s the thing my phone lags to much using that and my voice isn’t heard:(! I’m gutted man love transformers and marvel played both and this is the first time it’s happened ever!! Hopefully get a response on here @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Custos
  • Hey AJH98,

The forums are a place for community discussion. However, the forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. I am going to close this post because this breaks rule 12 of the forum rules, which states:

12- You may not publicly discuss any actions taken on your in-game or forum accounts by moderators or the support team. This includes banning, closing of threads, infractions, temporary bans, etc. This also includes the public posting of any private correspondence with the Moderators, or support team.

You can refer to the forum rules HERE.
This discussion has been closed.