Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Squad recommendations

FulMetalGrimlokFulMetalGrimlok Posts: 106
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
Right Now I feel Like my Squad is pretty good. I am trying to get them all to rank five but that's a struggle with how hard it is to get t3 sparks. Right now my squad is all 4 star: Grimlock Ramjet Soundwave Cyclonus and Kickback. Should I replace anyone?

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    If this squad works good for you stay with it if not change it everyone has a different fighting style
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    This is my squad all 4stars
    MV1 Optimus Prime
    Ironhide
    Jazz
    Wheeljack
    Bludgeon
    It works well
  • PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    edited September 2018
    Any that works for you is the best but my 1st team of choice is: OG Prime, Jazz, Wheeljack,Grimlock, Ratchet and my second is Primal, Dinobot, Rhinox, Windblade, Bludgeon
  • I appreciate the insight!
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    I'm happy with:
    Galvatron, Motormaster, G1 Megatron, Barricade, Rhinox and Arcee
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    you need jazz
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited September 2018
    This is May base squad to do till Ch-2 Master's when my A-Bots are on AMs.
    • Wasp : 4* R5 : Duped
    • Tantrum: 4* R5 : Duped
    • Prowl : 4* Fresh R5 : Duped
    • Magnus : 4* R4 : Duped
    • Arcee : 5* R1 : Undupped Still BadAz
    This is my Alpha Squad.
    • Drift : R5 : Duped
    • Dinobot : Fresh R5 : Duped
    • MV1 : R4 : Duped
    • Wasp
    • Tantrum/ Now prowl
    I also tried this squad this spotlight
    • Demotron : Fresh R5 Duped
    • Barricade : R4 Duped
    • Drift
    • Mv1
    • Dinobot.
    And I want to make this squad too.
    • Drift.
    • Dinobot
    • Rhinox
    • Primal
    • WindBlade
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    Right Now I feel Like my Squad is pretty good. I am trying to get them all to rank five but that's a struggle with how hard it is to get t3 sparks. Right now my squad is all 4 star: Grimlock Ramjet Soundwave Cyclonus and Kickback. Should I replace anyone?

Ideally you want a squad that has both good bots and good synergies. Personally I hate ramjet and wouldn’t use him, but if you like him he has a nice synergy with motormaster. Who also happens to be a really strong bot.

Cyclonus also has a good synergy with galvatron if you would rather dump ramjet.

What I’m getting at is your squad isn’t necessarily bad, but I would just explore options of where you can take it, and see if any of those appeal to you. Synergies aren’t everything, but they are a nice bonus if your torn between a few bots.
  • lg8z2c2d7frl.jpg

I call this team Decepticon Devastation

Galvatron, OG Megatron, Cyclonus, Shockwave, Soundwave. Excuse the image quality. Kabam downgraded the Graphics on my device to i assume, decrease lag but i still get lag regardless. Anyway,

Shockwave is excellent for power control, Soundwave is just there for Shockwave synergy but he's a pretty decent bot for most situations

Cyclonus is for those nasty brawler sharks, scouts (kind of) and Motormaster. He can nullify evade that's why he's ok at dealing with some scouts. Unstoppable is useless against Cyclonus and when paired with Galvatron, he hits like a truck

Galvatron for raw damage output. His synergy with Cyclonus provides all decepticons increased special damage so he's great for bots that have higher PI than you.

Megatron is just an all around god tier bots. I mainly use him for armor break and to deal with bots like MV1 and Grindor
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    I prefer this squad 1vb7clujdt5a.jpg
  • Kenny wrote: »

Ideally you want a squad that has both good bots and good synergies. Personally I hate ramjet and wouldn’t use him, but if you like him he has a nice synergy with motormaster. Who also happens to be a really strong bot.

Cyclonus also has a good synergy with galvatron if you would rather dump ramjet.

What I’m getting at is your squad isn’t necessarily bad, but I would just explore options of where you can take it, and see if any of those appeal to you. Synergies aren’t everything, but they are a nice bonus if your torn between a few bots.

I'm debating on switching Galvatron and Ramjet. Thing is, Ramjet is a beast with the heavy attack stun while the enemy is burning. If I eventually Dupe Galvatron I may switch him but right now he's an MVP
  • iteyc1d9d3l4.png
    I have used this one for couple of months.
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    edited September 2018
    TheWolf wrote: »
    iteyc1d9d3l4.png
    I have used this one for couple of months.

Your squad is literally the exact same as mine.. Yours being a bit stronger though, my forge levels are kinda low.
    Gs Prime
    Jazz
    Wheeljack
    Grimlock
    Bludgeon/ratchet

Gs Prime
    Jazz
    Gs megatron
    Shockwave
    Galvatron