Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bumblebee G1 in PBC

Ultrashark109Ultrashark109 Posts: 13
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
Kabam Mike can you add G1 Bumblebee in premiums plz I always wanted him and many people don't have him
Tagged:

Comments

• Anyone that's agrees with me post a comment
  • YES PLEASE BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE G1 BUMBLEBEE
  • HELLO ULTRAPOP109 YOU ARE CORRECT
  • O SORRY ULTRASHARK109 YOU ARE CORRECT
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    PLZ KABAAM ADD G 1 BUMBLEBEE PLZ AND PLZ ADD MOVIE CHAR ACTERS LIKE MOVIE JAZZ PLZZZ
  • Kitten wrote: »
    PLZ KABAAM ADD G 1 BUMBLEBEE PLZ AND PLZ ADD MOVIE CHAR ACTERS LIKE MOVIE JAZZ PLZZZ

I thought you left why you want him LoL nice your still here though
  • He's their blank check. Why would they give it away?
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Maybe Kabam Miike should add Elite Premium Crystals that have higher chance at getting 4* bots
    And each crystal should cost 100 dollars so everyone can shut the heck up
  • Yes please add G1 Bee to the premium crystals!!!
  • please we really want that bot
  • Yeah I agree with you Messi15

• And everybody else who comment
  • Yes I agree please add g1 bumblebee to premium crystal
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Why would they do this? They get people to spend money to get a crystal where they have a 0.5% chance to get a 4 star version of this Bee. Yes, seriously. Where is their incentive to add him to the PBC pool?
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Yes we need g1 bee in the pbcs
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited September 2018
    I vote no...

712l5cav0oej.png

...kidding. I really don’t care one way or the other.
  • I totally agree, but we all know that Kabam won't answer. As always, they'll think they never heard it and carry on. Kabam's answer to player requests in these forums have ALWAYS been poor and I frequent it for too much time to think this will ever change.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited September 2018
    I totally agree, but we all know that Kabam won't answer. As always, they'll think they never heard it and carry on. Kabam's answer to player requests in these forums have ALWAYS been poor and I frequent it for too much time to think this will ever change.

Wait a minute there... Kabam do listen.

BB is a unicorn... as proven by this thread, tons of people are dying to get him. Mission accomplished.

Think about how good it will feel to get him... dopamine anyone? Be patient, keep playing and it will happen.

Don’t hate on Kabam for not granting you one. That’s just entitlement talking.

Not everything needs to be easy. There is no equality of outcome in this game... go listen to Jordan B. Peterson for a while and come back.