Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Alliance Missions rewards

With the introduction of T3C to the game in the $100 deal a month ago, and the introduction of T3C to daily deals, AM rewards are absolutely pitiful.

We got a much welcomed increase to the rewards in the Ancient Sanctum crystals, and also a less than stellar increase to the AM milestones a number of months ago, but the rewards for completion and exploration are way overdue for an upgrade.

T3A essence needs to be added to the top rank rewards.
T4B essence needs to be added to lvl 41+ exploration rewards
T3C shards need to be increased substantially, and maybe even drop the level where they begin.

I think I'm going to take a break from AM until this... spend my weekends doing something fun and relaxing rather than being chained to the game for rewards that have been the same for 9 months now. I guess I can say thanks, because now on Sunday I can buy more rewards than I get for the whole weekend doing AM for just $5 and spend time doing whatever I want

Comments

• With the introduction of T3A to the game*
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    nah ••
  • um, yah
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    lmao these threads pop up every few months about how AM rewards are lagging behind. I'm sure Kabam knows this. I'm sure they will get to updating rewards at some point.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    willdorf wrote: »
    I think I'm going to take a break from AM until this... spend my weekends doing something fun and relaxing rather than being chained to the game for rewards that have been the same for 9 months now. I guess I can say thanks, because now on Sunday I can buy more rewards than I get for the whole weekend doing AM for just $5 and spend time doing whatever I want

If what they’re doing gets you to spend money on the game, then they win and nothing will change.