Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

iPhone XS Max

The iPhone XS Max is here. Bots look great bigger than on the iPhone X, however the user interface cuts off at miscellaneous places along the edges.

What’s the timeline for making this fit better on iPhone XS Max?

Thanks

Comments

• Other issues...the UI gets stuck a lot on this device, like when going from one screen such as spotlight to another like all fights. Also ads don’t seem to be working.
  • I think it's ios12
  • They certainly need to fix the interface on the iPhone X form factor a bit.
  • You’d think it might be iOS 12, but it was fine for me on my iPhone X prior to getting the XS MAX.

New issues: small versions bot images don’t load like ~30% of the time.
  • Special attacks being disabled for bludgeon in AM it happened in all fights

Device iphone Xs Max iOS12
  • I've heard that a lot of apps are showing graphical bugs on the XS Max, it's basically going to be unsupported for a bit.

Android apps don't usually have this problem because there are so many more android devices of different resolutions, so the app programmers make sure the app can adjust to any size. iOS programmers can count on one hand how many different screen resoultions their apps will be run on, and therefore are much less likely to build in support for the eventuality of a new resolution.
  • IbooIboo Posts: 46
    edited September 2018
    The iphone update has been making my game crash and freeze.
  • I can’t seem to get the ad based 9 energy boost to work on my iPhone XS. Works fine if I switch to my iPad on iOS 11.
  • SaYnTSaYnT Posts: 87
    willdorf wrote: »
    I've heard that a lot of apps are showing graphical bugs on the XS Max, it's basically going to be unsupported for a bit.

Android apps don't usually have this problem because there are so many more android devices of different resolutions, so the app programmers make sure the app can adjust to any size. iOS programmers can count on one hand how many different screen resoultions their apps will be run on, and therefore are much less likely to build in support for the eventuality of a new resolution.

This is incorrect. Even though there are a limited number of devices, developing for iOS has specific interface boundaries that "stretch" for different screen spaces. This was introduced into iOS development years ago when they started bringing out devices with different screen sizes and resolutions. If the developer makes use of them, then the app will stretch and adjust in size accordingly without them having to recompile a specific resolution size for a specific device.
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    edited September 2018
    Okay, then it's a problem with iOS then. Either way, the XS Max has/had graphical bugs related to the increased resolution. 4:42 ->

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAF9BWpzwvI&t=282s
  • Grimes79Grimes79 Posts: 65
    edited September 2018
    Has anyone seen anything from Kabam on this? Kabam Miike where are you?
  • Wow, today’s update fixes SO many things. Still layout issues on Max and ads are still broken, but at least the app isn’t getting stuck anymore. Progress!
  • Im also suffering from strange flickering on iPhone Xs max. Motormaster heavy flickers green almost every time
  • I still haven’t been able to play since the last week of August. Please fix this issue. The chump change that was given wasn’t enough
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Yaniv1978 wrote: »
    Im also suffering from strange flickering on iPhone Xs max. Motormaster heavy flickers green almost every time

12.1 NOT FIXING THINGS.
    Flickering like an NES from 1987, and overheating like an Alfa Romeo from the same time period.
    Also, if playing while plugged in (charging), it gets ABNORMALLY HOT, and the XS actually stops charging till you switch off the game.
    Same for standard 64GB X.
  • Yep - please update to accommodate new hardware!

iPhone XS has the most powerful chip available in a smart phone.... Common Kabam utilize it
  • XXXXXX Posts: 80
    I think the gaming screen on iphone xs max should be revisited.
    The screen is cut in the part where the front camera is located. This creates inconvenience because some of the informations are hidden.
    Also in terms of playability are some problems: the special moves button is now too far to the left, and this makes it difficult to click the button because to do so in comfort you should keep the phone with a less effective grip, risking to drop it.
    In addition there are buttons like that of the deposit that are uncomfortable to click.
    Can you modify and adapt the screen to the new iphone xs max?
    Expecially the special moves button it’s a big problem.
    Because like this it’s very difficult to play.
    Thank you
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Custos
  • I actually like that the special button is further back. I've hit it countless times on my iPhone 6s plus by accident.
  • Yaniv1978Yaniv1978 Posts: 25
    edited October 2018
    Please correct all the flickering guys! I’m having a tough time attaching all the pics I’ve taken..

I have other issue with the game with iphone xs max.
    Now i always have connection problem expecially during raid.
    There are also some strange effects in animation. Sometimes you don’t see special effects but only a “little clouds” of blue pixel.
    Then, as I said before, pushing some buttoms in the corner of the screen it’s very complicated. Because these buttoms like the deposit one are in the corner where the glass is curved and it’s very difficult to push them.
    Also the animation it’s cutted of in the part where the camera is located.
    Can I have some sort of help please?
    Can I have an answer please?
    It’s very disappointing that you pay a lot of money for a phone and you can’t use it properly because the game isn’t adapted for it.
    Thanks
    @Kabam Vydious
    How it’s possible to play like this? And it’s alliance mission!!!
    Can someone answer and help me?
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Custos bu0jpnlrprbf.png