Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Thoughts about Featured Raid Event

SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
Last Week we saw 'update' Featured Arena, which of course, didn't get the FeedBack which Kabam wanted.
But now New Week, New Topic.. How is the new Featured Raid Event?

Today, I thought about Kabam saying 'Increase in Featured Chips in Raids" but, had no plan for a single raid. I thought How much increase. Would it be 400 instead of 285, or 450.
But, 4* Sign Programs and T3C essence forced me to raid. And I saw 1980 Cyclonus Chips.
That's a really a very big buff in Rewards. I've calculated this:
if 1820 Chips per Raid, 11 Raids = 20k chips
11 Raids per Day, 7 days = 140k Chips! Enough for a Dupe!
The One who have a slight determination, can even score 40k chips per day, spending 0 or less than 30/40 energon per day.
Personally, I'm pretty much impressed by this.
Wish they just hadn't removed energon as rewards, Arenas could be great too!
Chips-Reward wise, they really offered higher chip generation, or same if we kept same score output as earlier. But Removal of Enegon messed it up. They really gave inspiration to play arenas.

What are your thoughts?

Comments

• SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    The arena game mode can be its own worst enemy. I personally don't do it anymore simply because even trying to get all the milestones just makes me not want to play the game anymore; the grind is that boring and soul-sucking.

I hope it still appeals to newer players though who are trying to build their roster out a little more. I just can't even bring myself to click on it anymore; even the T4B one.

We need a new game mode.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Isn’t this 10x featured chip raid event only a one time thing? Didn’t think it was permanent.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited September 2018
    it's permanent but they didn't specify how much was the increase...they just said it was on a curve increase not a set # per increase.
  • Synthwave wrote: »
    The arena game mode can be its own worst enemy. I personally don't do it anymore simply because even trying to get all the milestones just makes me not want to play the game anymore; the grind is that boring and soul-sucking.

I hope it still appeals to newer players though who are trying to build their roster out a little more. I just can't even bring myself to click on it anymore; even the T4B one.

We need a new game mode.

Only arenas which inspire to play are gold ones.. Or ,kinda of, Crystal ones
  • Love the raid event! If you want to grind a 5* you absolutely can do it.
  • Congrats Kabam, After a little failure in arenas. You definitely won here!
  • WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    edited September 2018
    You would think that they would want to encourage us to raid more, by upping quality of the raid store inventory. I was expecting to see a different class of T3C, and 4* class signature programs every day. That alone would have encouraged me to raid more. The featured bot chip increase is nice, but not enough to encourage me to raid constantly.
  • WarCat wrote: »
    You would think that they would want to encourage us to raid more, by upping quality of the raid store inventory. I was expecting to see a different class of T3C, and 4* class signature programs every day. That alone would have encouraged me to raid more. The featured bot chip increase is nice, but not enough to encourage me to raid constantly.

This is also a point. Only thing which really made me raid was Sign Programs
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    WarCat wrote: »

Are you not excited by the exclusive 2 star bot crystal for 12k and t1 alpha sparks???

???

???
  • You can also get featured bot chips without raiding. Just start the raid and quit the raid. You get some bot chips without having to do anything. Yeah you lose some medals but medals don’t mean anything anyway.
  • Darm0k wrote: »

Are you not excited by the exclusive 2 star bot crystal for 12k and t1 alpha sparks???

???

???

Hey we still need T1 Alpha to rank up 4* bots. :smiley:
  • WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    The whole revamping of the raid store was suppose to include daily T3C essance. It seems that they decided that wasn’t going to happen. Because it hasn’t, and like normal they sure aren’t going to just tell us they changed their minds or (gods forbid) explain why they changed their minds.....
    I think you're jumping the gun there. T3C essence crystal was an add-on after their 7.0 flop so they never gave a timetable on when it'll be in the raid store. Though, i do agree that it should be in the store by now. I assume creating a new crystal for the raid store shouldn't be a difficult thing to program and test. Maybe the designers are fighting over the crystal designs. lol
  • WarCat wrote: »
    The whole revamping of the raid store was suppose to include daily T3C essance. It seems that they decided that wasn’t going to happen. Because it hasn’t, and like normal they sure aren’t going to just tell us they changed their minds or (gods forbid) explain why they changed their minds.....

They never said daily. Maybe you are thinking of the T3 Class essence they put back in the Daily Deal.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

They never said daily. Maybe you are thinking of the T3 Class essence they put back in the Daily Deal.

vbjrny94d0fo.jpeg

• Mufc14 wrote: »

vbjrny94d0fo.jpeg

Yeah! , forget they were add them permanently
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious ? Any Words?
  • I keep getting going for raids and end up getting bases that are way above my level.

At this rate, I’ll never get the 35k chips left I need for 4-Star Cyclonus.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited September 2018
    Mufc14 wrote: »

vbjrny94d0fo.jpeg

I forgot about this but the user had mentioned essence not a crystal......maybe that is what he was getting at so, whatever, my bad.
  • I keep getting going for raids and end up getting bases that are way above my level.

You can start a raid and quit if they're not your level. you will 1/4 chip (or 1/2?) and loose medals and get lower bases as you loose medals
    edited September 2018
    I keep getting going for raids and end up getting bases that are way above my level.

You can start a raid and quit if they're not your level. you will 1/4 chip (or 1/2?) and loose medals and get lower bases as you loose medals

not to mention next week is bot chip arena. there are plenty of chances

Voltron wrote: »
    I keep getting going for raids and end up getting bases that are way above my level.

not to mention next week is bot chip arena. there are plenty of chances

Thanks for the advice. I’ve been raiding like crazy, succeeding on which ones I can do and opting out on the ones I can’t, and I’m already at 80,000 chips. Less than 20% to go.
    Thanks for the advice. I’ve been raiding like crazy, succeeding on which ones I can do and opting out on the ones I can’t, and I’m already at 80,000 chips. Less than 20% to go.

i also forgot..next week bot chip arena should be double bot chip rewards.
  • Voltron wrote: »

Ok cool. Almost at 85000 chips so if I don’t make it here, there’s that, and I can finish Spotlight Mission Hard.

No.. No.... Maybe I guess they discarded double chip event for updated chip rewards.. But who knows

No.. No.... Maybe I guess they discarded double chip event for updated chip rewards.. But who knows
    Well now at almost 88000 chips. If I make it before then it doesn’t matter.
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309

Nice job, keep it up and you’ll get there! these raids make it a good bit easier, but hitting 100k is definitely good for your level.
  • Well now at almost 88000 chips. If I make it before then it doesn’t matter.

Don't stop once you get 100K, keep going for 4* dupe, or 3* for forge and unlock max forge level.

I'm also raiding like crazy. I doubt I'll have enough for a 5*, but aiming to get as many 4*s as I can.

• Kenny wrote: »

Nice job, keep it up and you’ll get there! these raids make it a good bit easier, but hitting 100k is definitely good for your level.

Thank you.