Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Android Display glitch?

Hi I'm using a Samsung S6 Active, Android 6.0.1 OS, and I've noticed that certain shades of grey (Grimlock's arms, Sideswipe's face and legs, Optimus) are showing up as black instead. All the other colors display correctly as far as I can tell, but I was wondering if anyone else had this problem

Comments

• RuffRuff Posts: 12
    edited June 2017
    I'm on a Samsung 7 edge. After an update this morning my colors are off greyscale showing up black leudus8jpb0q.png
    btiffgwyoymn.png
    c0mt9q0anl6m.png
    i2yy6mo2ta1o.png
  • SmirkyDrewSmirkyDrew Posts: 118
    I am facing the same issue.
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    edited June 2017
    Lol mine is better my device is Redmi note 3iexmfoln066n.png
    Its hard difficulty ch1.1,check if same happen to quest or it is only happening on raid.i did Not raid so i dont know whether this glitch only on raid or Not.
  • SepSep Posts: 22
    Fix: Uninstall. RESTART. RESTART. Install. (Before you ask, yes, restart twice.)

I dunno why, but uninstalling and reinstalling without the restarts doesn't fix it.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Sep wrote: »
    Fix: Uninstall. RESTART. RESTART. Install. (Before you ask, yes, restart twice.)

I dunno why, but uninstalling and reinstalling without the restarts doesn't fix it.

Tried it (made sure to restart twice), doesn't work. On the plus side, I got to watch the award-winning 15-minute film "Downloading Assets: The Musical" again, so that was neat.
    In all seriousness, I guess it's just an Android thing. At least I've never had to deal with the crashing like the Apple guys.
  • RuffRuff Posts: 12
    Sep wrote: »

Thanks it seemed to fix mine. Maybe some files were corrupted during dl bc mine started right after an update.