Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Idea for a cool promotion/ event

SwarmIntellectSwarmIntellect Posts: 11
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
So what if we were able to send in a picture of any transformers we own and potentially get them added to our personal rosters? I think this would be awesome because I personally have a g1 kickback and the other 2 insecticons and I’d love to be able to acquire him, with the bots added hopefully being given as 4 stars to incentivize partaking it the event, submissions/requests could be made via a short video of the firgure and a in-game name being written in (video over picture cause taht would reduce the likely good of people photoshopping their own names in [obviously it could be just the individuals hands to retain anonymity]) tell me what yiu think!

Comments

• Aww bless your little cotton socks :)
    Fun idea but I think Kabam already has a queue of thousands of people screaming "I want X bot!" at them. I doubt they have the tech and resources for that kind of idea. Plus I imagine it takes months of hard work in advance just to release the one new bot each month.
  • Aww bless your little cotton socks :)
    Fun idea but I think Kabam already has a queue of thousands of people screaming "I want X bot!" at them. I doubt they have the tech and resources for that kind of idea. Plus I imagine it takes months of hard work in advance just to release the one new bot each month.

Fair enough, just figured I’d be a cool spin especially for people who like to collect, my other idea was trading but I don’t think anyone actually beloved hat will happen anymore
  • Kudos on the collecting though ;) You're right it would be cool if that was rewarded somehow.
    I think just getting Jazz into the game took about a year of constant nagging lol :)
    Another Insecticon would be cool. I like them. Doesn't make sense to only have Kickback in the game.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    That is an awesome idea buddy but Kabam works hard just to had 1 bot
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    But keep high hopes for your favorites buddy they’ll never stop adding new bots