Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Free 2* of new bots

I would like for this to happen. The ability to test the bot and see if we wanna open crystals for the bot. This can save a player a lot of energon to test and see if they like the bot.
Feel free to add your thoughts

Comments

• DovahKingDovahKing Posts: 60
    edited September 2018
    I like this idea, but 3 stars have become so easy to obtain it us less if your above level 20, now for players under level 20 that would be a different story but 3 stars are super easy to obtain and dupe
  • 2500 on the 7th day (calendar), 1000+2000+3000=6000 (easy, medium, hard, monthly obj), a little grind on the bot chip arena on the 8th day (1750, milestone 8, 500k points). And you have over 10k bot chips for a 3*.
  • And you're still roaming with Que Avatar, now you like it or Don't know how to change it? Or simply can't, because Administration played a prank with you :D
  • Free 2* would be better to test how good Forge fodder they become!
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    I'd totally hate it if Miike made my Avatar King Dedede, I'd be one angerey boi.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Actually when a bot comes out you could just buy the 3star to start out with and if you like it buy the 4star after I’ve done this before
    But with these objectives I buy the 4star to get a free 3star lol
  • And you're still roaming with Que Avatar, now you like it or Don't know how to change it? Or simply can't, because Administration played a prank with you :D

I’m just waiting for a proper wheeljack avatar
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    And you're still roaming with Que Avatar, now you like it or Don't know how to change it? Or simply can't, because Administration played a prank with you :D

? is that not a proper wheeljack avatar?
  • Kitten wrote: »
    And you're still roaming with Que Avatar, now you like it or Don't know how to change it? Or simply can't, because Administration played a prank with you :D

? is that not a proper wheeljack avatar?

I’m talking about an official kabam made avatar
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

You should keep it. You'll be the only one who has that avatar and it was a custom one done by none other than Kabam Miike.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Here's an idea, free 1* of the new bots.
    Lol 1star that’s funny I’ve out grown that league lol