Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Continuous crashes still on Android

First of all, I want to report that these stupid bugs are still in the game, on the iPhone XS, I think, because of some posts I've seen, my game is different from other people, it lacks perfectly lags, the problem is that when you go to some battle the game closes alone, and before they ask, no, it's not my device's problem (which in this case is an android G5 bike) because from what I realized the game does it at certain frequencies, for example, there are times when it crashes all over battle that I try to enter, in others it crashes only a few times and in others it does not crash once (rarely occurs), I am level 54 and I play for more than a year and this one bug is doing me a lot of damage after the and the kabam apparently does not care how the game is for some, because only those who spend money in the game is important for this company, I just want them to make arrangements in addition to this game crashing clear, other bugs that other ssoas are (like game catching, lagando, congelando etc) the game is great but with so many bugs so it is demotivating to continue playing

Comments

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Dude, i get your frustration.
    The G5 is great, but Snapdragons can't handle F2F particularly well, especially some 4xx, 617, 625, etc.
    But just STOP making new threads about the SAME problem and cluttering the forums, and send a SUPPORT TICKET instead.
  • If it's the LG G5 you are talking about, I've had experience with that device. When it works it is absolutely beautiful and renders the game wonderfully but yes crashes tend to creep in with that device. Even Magnus' SP1 hammer had started crashing the game for me the odd time. That device has an 800-series Snapdragon so you'd think it would handle the game perfectly but alas...

I'm not sure support will do anything other than say sorry for your trouble and we'll let the team know. I have had situations where I deserved compensation for Kabam's errors (mods that don't work as described) and they couldn't care less.

Recently I have been using a Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) and I must say it has handled the game quite well, no crashes whatsoever (knock on wood.)

Ciao.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    lg sucks, trust me
    life’s garbage
  • I still have an issue with being able to go back and review Alliance Missions results. Everytime i click on on a particular day i get an error and the game crashes. vwr8lwzt93w5.jpg
  • Nope guys , it's a Moto G5 not an LG but sometimes i can play 5 battles on the Missions , but sometimes i can't , o think it was RAM memory (i have 3GB now) but isn't , probably it's a game problem , no cell phone problem
  • Nope guys , it's a Moto G5 not an LG but sometimes i can play 5 battles on the Missions , but sometimes i can't , o think it was RAM memory (i have 3GB now) but isn't , probably it's a game problem , no cell phone problem

Oh ok. Yeah more RAM isn't necessarily a guarantee of reliable performance for this game, my LG G5 had 4GB of RAM.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I’m playing on the newest version Apple iPad and my game freezes
  • since the last update the game crashes on my lg g5 much more often... its frustrating ... especially in the am
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    New issue I can’t buy a raid ticket HELP!