Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Cyclonus Chips milestone award MISTAKE in today's Arena [Under Investigation]

iSunny2iSunny2 Posts: 23
edited September 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
in today's Arena, the Cyclonus Chips milestone award did not doubled as announced by Kabam, while it was in yesterday's arena.

Today's Arena:
z3h9jvfbxo2s.png

Yesterday's Arena:
9pvrh5bfhnji.png

Comments

• hoolienweehoolienwee Posts: 159
    edited September 2018
    @Kabam Miike

The message says double chips for 7 days. We are not getting double again for 2nd day. Where is double chips?

2dx3fdgdd9v9.jpg
  • Hey there, sorry for the confusion. I've alerted the rest of the team so that they can look into this.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Wow I thought those chip totals were small today lol
    I guess that explains why lol
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I almost forgot about that double rewards
  • Just wanted to update everyone. We were able to resolve the issue with the ranked rewards. We won't be able to resolve the issue with the milestone rewards today but we will be working to get everyone any milestone rewards they missed out on within the coming week. Again, sorry for any confusion this caused anyone and thanks for your patience with us while we work to get this resolved.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited October 2018
    Any update on when this will be corrected? The event is ending soon
  • This is frustrating because I would like to know how many shards I actually have so I know whether to grind more or to stop. This should not be a hard thing to correct.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Check your mail, they sent out a bunch of Cyclonus chips as compensation for technical difficulties.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Check your mail, they sent out a bunch of Cyclonus chips as compensation for technical difficulties.

Those were for the OUTAGE?
    I haven't gotten any bonuses for the actual Chaos Arena.

BlackRazak wrote: »
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

Those were for the OUTAGE?
    I haven't gotten any bonuses for the actual Chaos Arena.

not outage.. after the outage..bot chip arenas milestones were not doubled and were the original amount for a couple days. see OP's post above. it was a makeup for those missing chips
  • Lord_PriméLord_Primé Posts: 4
    edited October 2018
    Hi, what happened to the Cyclonus arena quests or base away missions for Cyclonus chips? I spent weeks grinding for the 4star and I am less than 5k away from 100k chips and I’ve noticed everything in obtaining more Cyclonus chips have all of a sudden just disappeared. Yet there is still have 5 more days left to purchase Cyclonus.

Kind of unfair that one has spent weeks grinding for the chips, so close to the goal and then all options to get those final 5k chips have been removed. With the pitiful rewards for the grind how is one suppose to even obtain the 5 star, let alone the 4 star. Is there nothing that can be done in order to get more Cyclonus chips?
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Hi, what happened to the Cyclonus arena quests or base away missions for Cyclonus chips? I spent weeks grinding for the 4star and I am less than 5k away from 100k chips and I’ve noticed everything in obtaining more Cyclonus chips have all of a sudden just disappeared. Yet there is still have 5 more days left to purchase Cyclonus.

Kind of unfair that one has spent weeks grinding for the chips, so close to the goal and then all options to get those final 5k chips have been removed. With the pitiful rewards for the grind how is one suppose to even obtain the 5 star, let alone the 4 star. Is there nothing that can be done in order to get more Cyclonus chips?

I know it's unfair, i myself am 2900 chips away from duping 4* Cyclonus a third time.
    I've had hundreds of thousands of leftover chips from previous promos, they just disappear.
    It would be great if they'd let you trade in for the new chips, even at a 2:1 ratio. Or for energon at 100:1
    edited October 2018
    BlackRazak wrote: »

I know it's unfair, i myself am 2900 chips away from duping 4* Cyclonus a third time.
    I've had hundreds of thousands of leftover chips from previous promos, they just disappear.
    It would be great if they'd let you trade in for the new chips, even at a 2:1 ratio. Or for energon at 100:1

your leftover chips gets turned into gold. Kabam also give you an in game mail of the dates/events of when and how to earn chips.. you two should read that so you can plan accordingly

@Kabam Miike maybe you guys should post the bot calendar events when you announce the bot in the forums.. It's obvious people do not read the mail..and with the mail storage being limited...it gets pushed out by the other daily mails we get in the game.