Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Megatronus monthly achievements?

So those of us lucky enough to pull a Megatronus from the Crystal's offered last week, will the monthly achievements be retroactive or will loose out on them?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    It won't be an automatic process, unfortunately, but you won't lose out on them!

Shortly after the new Monthly Objectives start on Thursday, we're going to manually grant the Objective triggers to those who got (and possibly upgraded) Megatronus early from the Preview Bundles. This may be a bit delayed, as it is a manual process similar to the Wheeljack issue last month, but we expect to have it all done this week.
  • Options
    Rtx76Rtx76 Posts: 6
    Thanks you for your response.
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Awesome you guys are awesome Kabam team!
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    No, you should only give them the achievement rewards when they complete it during the event. You don’t get credit for the next day’s daily achievements done the day before, right? You have to wait till that day to start earning them. Should be same here.

Yes, I’m salty I don’t have a Megatronus yet. :#
  • Options
    Darm0k wrote: »
    No, you should only give them the achievement rewards when they complete it during the event. You don’t get credit for the next day’s daily achievements done the day before, right? You have to wait till that day to start earning them. Should be same here.

I also think it could be kabams way of thanking them for 2 things : 1 helping them work out bugs before the event. 2 a reward for them having spent cash to get it. But regardless of there reasons I have to agree with you, they shouldn't get them and have to earn them again.
  • Options

Neither do I for two reasons: 1, I couldn’t afford it. And 2, my luck on those featured crystals is abysmal and knowing how bad my luck is, I would’ve gotten just 2-Star forgers.
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited October 2018
    PyrusPrime wrote: »

I also think it could be kabams way of thanking them for 2 things : 1 helping them work out bugs before the event. 2 a reward for them having spent cash to get it. But regardless of there reasons I have to agree with you, they shouldn't get them and have to earn them again.

And if someone doesn't have the next tier bot to forge a 3* or 4* into in order to rank another one up, how do propose they earn them again?
  • Options
    Manthro wrote: »

And if someone doesn't have the next tier bot to forge a 3* or 4* into in order to rank another one up, how do propose they earn them again?

They could easily forge them into another demo bot and earn them again if there concerned about the achievements but the fact they spent real cash for a chance to get Megatronus should not negate the games award system and the devs having to giving them the awards manually proves it's not right. But your probly one of the folks who did spend and were lucky enough to get him so I can see you concern but perhaps everyone should have thought about the achievements before spending instead of going to kabam with hands out and saying please sir may I have somemore
  • Options
    It won't be an automatic process, unfortunately, but you won't lose out on them!

Shortly after the new Monthly Objectives start on Thursday, we're going to manually grant the Objective triggers to those who got (and possibly upgraded) Megatronus early from the Preview Bundles. This may be a bit delayed, as it is a manual process similar to the Wheeljack issue last month, but we expect to have it all done this week.

That sounds like a tedious process.
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    kabaam yolotron is my favourite kablammer, always very good and detailed explanations. this is what we love to see from kabaam
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752

They could easily forge them into another demo bot and earn them again if there concerned about the achievements but the fact they spent real cash for a chance to get Megatronus should not negate the games award system and the devs having to giving them the awards manually proves it's not right. But your probly one of the folks who did spend and were lucky enough to get him so I can see you concern but perhaps everyone should have thought about the achievements before spending instead of going to kabam with hands out and saying please sir may I have somemore

I see. So, you want to punish the players that support the game by making them use all the resources to rank a bot 2nd time just because you are salty.

Why? Nothing better to complain about today?
  • Options
    PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    edited October 2018

I see. So, you want to punish the players that support the game by making them use all the resources to rank a bot 2nd time just because you are salty.

Why? Nothing better to complain about today?

No I did not say to punish anyone. Players that wanted to pay for the bot in advance should have thought about the consequences of missing out on the achievements of getting it or levelling it, just poor planing on there part. That's another aspect of the game is planning ahead for that next goal. But asking kabam please may I have some more perks and them giving them is wrong like another poster said we don't get credit for the next days challenges do we? And I'm not salty as you put it because I chose not to take up the offer just because I wanted to get the achievements, so should @Kabam Miike give me and all other who thought about the achievements a free *3 or 4* no even better @Kabam Yolotron I think us that planed ahead deserve a free 5* Megatronus!!!
  • Options
    How is it right that players that did not plan ahead or probly didn't even think about the consequences to taking advantage of the Megatronus preview offer ie not getting the monthly achievements, are rewarded for it by getting them achievements given to them? Kabam miike's post about the preview offer did not say we would get the achievements retroactive and players had no reason to think we would or I would have loved to have gotten both pack for a chance. planning ahead I am sure you all will agree is a big part of the game. But this is just wrong. While I will conced I am sure it was probly kabams way of testing out the set up for a problem free launch I think the players reward of having gotten him is enough
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited October 2018
    so Kabam decides to monetize the ability to get the bot of the month a week early. how is the consumer in the wrong and not deserving of the monthly objectives from a Kabam offer? This was a missed detail by Kabam and if what you said was the case, they needed to state that when they advertised the offer. The fact, they didn't..it will/should apply. And from a business standpoint who in the right minds would offer a pre-release of an item and then take away the rest of the rewards for that event because their consumer got it during a pre-release. Talk about using semantics to prove your point. The reality is that you missed out on a opportunity because you made the wrong assumption and you're trying to justify that it was correct.

the ironic part of you complaining about people are asking for things they shouldn't deserve is you asking for a free Megatronus because you didn't buy a bot crystal that has no guarantee that you'll get a Megatronus.

And before you assume..i didn't buy the deal.
  • Options
    PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    edited October 2018
    Voltron wrote: »
    the ironic part of you complaining about people are asking for things they shouldn't deserve is you asking for a free .

That's kinda my point I don't really expect a free bot just pointing out the absurdity of the ones who are asking for more. I get it's a business and thats another point try going to let's say a hotel and book a room and not get a package that offers meals included then demand you get to go to there dinning room and demand a free meal You didn't request or pay for when you booked. Like wise kabam didn't offer the achievement at the time so like the meal there should be no expectations of the achievements retroactive. The bot was the reward. I say poor planing on both parties.

• Options
    the monthly objectives are not an additional offer..it is part of the whole Megatronus event. So them buying a crystal a week early (because Kabam allow it) should still be part of this event. You made the wrong assumption and trying to justify that it correct.
  • Options
    WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    @Voltron it could be he’s just complaining to complain, because that is what he does, he complains... I dunno, I read his posts and all I got was grumble grumble whales, grumble grumble unfair... and something about salt...
  • Options
    @WarCat yeah..after being on the forums for a bit, now know why i was scrutinized when i first started
  • Options
    Too bad there's no achievement for pulling a 5*!
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Too bad there's no achievement for pulling a 5*!

Because... achievements like 'getting a full roster of 5*' is on the way?