Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight Mission: Grave Consequences

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Holy s*** expert Megatronus is AWFUL. You will need Cyclones for the second time you fight him. He's basically permanently unstoppable. This is my second attempt at it with this team.

qd0s23q79n1h.png

tell me more
  • Beat it on expert but without cyclones it would have been impossible.
  • Kitten wrote: »
    Holy s*** expert Megatronus is AWFUL. You will need Cyclones for the second time you fight him. He's basically permanently unstoppable. This is my second attempt at it with this team.

qd0s23q79n1h.png

tell me more

So basically the last map has you fighting Mt twice. One at 6k ish and the one at 8k. 6k is manageable with WB and a lot of dancing around. 8k is brutal. At 30% relic of war kicks in and grants 4sec unstoppable that REFRESHES with medium attacks so stay melee range and bring cyclones otherwise you're going to get absolutely hammered.
    Kitten wrote: »

qd0s23q79n1h.png

tell me more

So basically the last map has you fighting Mt twice. One at 6k ish and the one at 8k. 6k is manageable with WB and a lot of dancing around. 8k is brutal. At 30% relic of war kicks in and grants 4sec unstoppable that REFRESHES with medium attacks so stay melee range and bring cyclones otherwise you're going to get absolutely hammered.

sounds nasty lol, is that your medium attack or the opponents?
  • Holy s*** expert Megatronus is AWFUL. You will need Cyclones for the second time you fight him. He's basically permanently unstoppable. This is my second attempt at it with this team.

qd0s23q79n1h.png

Sounds really fair @Kabam Miike
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661

qd0s23q79n1h.png

tell me more

Yeah, it’s one path and Megatronus is the only bot you face... TWICE. Set your lineups accordingly.

On the plus side, the Mission energy usage was light. So you have that going for you.
  • Holy s*** expert Megatronus is AWFUL. You will need Cyclones for the second time you fight him. He's basically permanently unstoppable. This is my second attempt at it with this team.

qd0s23q79n1h.png

Lol it's not his fault the devs are sadists.

qd0s23q79n1h.png

Well he did say you will not like this months boss!

beat master, 300 energon. there are no good matchups, only skills
  • What is his health and attack like in expert
  • Should I rank up shockwave before facing him in expert
  • From rank 4 to 5
    Should I rank up shockwave before facing him in expert

shockwave won’t help since megatronus has unblockable, and relic of obedience will stop your shocks. he ALWAYS has relic of obedience
  • What is his stats like in expert
    What is his stats like in expert

didn’t do expert yet, master is 140k health
  • That is unbelievable
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105

shockwave won’t help since megatronus has unblockable, and relic of obedience will stop your shocks. he ALWAYS has relic of obedience

So basically we are all unduped sharkticons in the eyes of god.
    (But don't get me wrong, compared to Vector Prime and Nexus Prime, he's no god. )
    That is unbelievable

yeah.. felt weird, like it was a totally different game almost it was such a truly intense fight.. games evolving
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    He really has unblockable basic attacks again??
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

yep
  • Red_Eyes wrote: »

Wow, that's really unfair. What is the point in claiming that Shockwave is good vs Megatronus on the bot intel report? Way to spread false info dude. I'm very glad I spent my T3 Tech on Wheeljack over Shockwave.
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    What is his stats like in expert

His health in expert is around 50k
  • Kitten wrote: »

No!, he has slight low chance to inflict obedience. If it's not inflicted, buff/debuff are weaker, but proc chancE is same
  • That is unbelievable

I think it was 6k had 27k and 8k had 56k. I don't recall what his attack rating was but it hurt a lot.
  • I bet it did
  • Can someone please tell me the best way to get past this relic of chaos. Easily the dumbest thing i have ever come across in ANY GAME i have played
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Can someone please tell me the best way to get past this relic of chaos. Easily the dumbest thing i have ever come across in ANY GAME i have played

Ironhide heavy weaving? Or Mirage's heavy since it passes through projectiles while purifying burn?
  • Relic of Chaos is not fun. I figured a way around it but it only took me 8 tries lmao
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812

qd0s23q79n1h.png

A duped Rhinox 4*R5 does really well, as does the equivalent Wheeljack
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Can someone please tell me the best way to get past this relic of chaos. Easily the dumbest thing i have ever come across in ANY GAME i have played

Its not dumb. Its something different.