Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

No Daily Deal reset?

I thought the daily deal followed the same cycle as the daily mission, and yet it's still showing as demolitions. Since it's Saturday, I was waiting for it to change over to tactician so I can get the 1000 T3C and r5 my OG Prime, but no joy. Anyone know anything about this?

Comments

• Options
    DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Its tomorrow
  • Options
    I don't understand why it would be tomorrow though - the daily mission and alliance challenge have changed over to tactician, so why not the daily deal? Besides, this is the second day to my knowledge that they've had the demolitions daily deal running, which isn't really his the daily deals are supposed to work.
  • Options
    ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    edited October 2018
    It's the day after. It was always been like that. Yesterday we have Tech deal, while the daily was Demo. Today it's Demo, while the daily is Tact, and tomorrow it'll be basic spark.
  • Options
    My bad, I never really go in for the daily deals so I pay little attention to which deal is on which day, and I just assumed it would line up with the other dailies. Thanks for clearing that up, guys!