Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Galvatron bug?

So I have a recently r5'd galvatron, love him and all but there seems to be a bug with his special 3. When you activate a sp3, you automatically charge up to 30 and it has a 3.3% to inflict dark burn, or 100% with 30 charges. But, when I charge up normally and activate sp3, it charges up 60 times and does big damage, but dark burn only activates half the time or less for some reason. Was this intentional? Is it a bug? Can you fix it in the next patch?

Comments

• Whenever you use Galvatron’s special 3 with full dark charges it’ll charge to 60 so it was probably intentional
  • Defendr27 I know that, I want the 60 charges, just wonder why the chance of dark burn is decreased
  • Na it is not a bug if you want a higher chance at the dark burn to active you charge before you get your special 3 and you get 60 instead of 30
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Na it is not a bug if you want a higher chance at the dark burn to active you charge before you get your special 3 and you get 60 instead of 30

Did you even read the original post? Lol.