Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Arena wins rank reward

Im little bit confused that our Alliance hit all milestones and in leaderboard our position is 11 should not we get rank reward in arena wins
mv39b6yh2szt.png
yuyv8fta30ah.png

Comments

• FarkasFarkas Posts: 63
    Simple answer rank rewards are only for top 50% that completed milestones. So since at 11 you did not get rank rewards 21 or less allainces completed all milestones.

Rank rewards are % based so you actual rank number has little to do with what rewards you will actually get.

Right now there is a very small player base. I only completed milestones 2 for rank rewards in the last arena and came in 545th. So with basic math that number of people would only fill 30 allainces if all of them where in full active allainces. But we know some of those allainces have people that are by themselves, in allainces that only have a few active players or not in allainces at all.

This will improve as the game gets a larger playerbase but until then its hit or miss without being in a truely active allaince.
  • Farkas is doing my job for me. Basically, that is the answer. As we get more and more players, we'll see the pool of Ranked Rewards grow, but seeing as we're at a very small Beta stage right now, this is the likely cause.
  • FarkasFarkas Posts: 63
    I expect payment in the form of a 4* Soundwave Mike
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    Farkas wrote: »
    I expect payment in the form of a 4* Soundwave Mike

Haha nice payment
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    Farkas wrote: »
    Simple answer rank rewards are only for top 50% that completed milestones. So since at 11 you did not get rank rewards 21 or less allainces completed all milestones.

Rank rewards are % based so you actual rank number has little to do with what rewards you will actually get.

Right now there is a very small player base. I only completed milestones 2 for rank rewards in the last arena and came in 545th. So with basic math that number of people would only fill 30 allainces if all of them where in full active allainces. But we know some of those allainces have people that are by themselves, in allainces that only have a few active players or not in allainces at all.

This will improve as the game gets a larger playerbase but until then its hit or miss without being in a truely active allaince.

Ok thnx i understand