Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight Mission: Grave Consequences

Comments

• DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    JayBird01 wrote: »
    Relic of Chaos is not fun. I figured a way around it but it only took me 8 tries lmao

Its cost me my entire energons.
  • I was able to get through the Expert version with just Rhinox last time, but it took my whole team on Master. Is he much harder this time?
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    splendic wrote: »
    I was able to get through the Expert version with just Rhinox last time, but it took my whole team on Master. Is he much harder this time?

Yes. Way harder than last month. His health is over 135k and attack at 4k
  • Can anyone describe the fight, I’d like to prepare for the challenge! I haven’t seen anything on it!
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    So I faced Megatronus the first time in Medium mode with a 3* duped Tech Sharkticon... The Tech Sharkticon’s Special 1 was Super Effective at Power Burn, stopping Megatronus from Launching Special Attacks. Almost got a perfect, but got sloppy at the end. Some of you more elite Commanders might have some thoughts as to whether or not this strategy is useful if you have a strong duped 4* Tech Sharkticon you can use against Megatronus in Expert/Master mode... BTW, I used the same Tech Sharkticon in the rematch at the end, unrepaired... did not win, but got Megatronus down to 8% health. Again, I was very sloppy with dodging/blocking in the battle.
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    edited October 2018
    I just finished master. Wasn’t as bad as I feared... only had to revive my bots once.

My best bot against Megatronus was Barricade. I have 2 Grindors so he gives me a double power lock to start the match. Then I just kept stealing his power with SP2 over and over.

Aside from stealing his power, the key was hitting him with melee attacks for a full series and then bouncing backwards and counter attacking when his first melee missed. You just have to dodge ranged attacks sometimes until you can get in there with a round of melees.

I also ran through expert first so I knew what I was getting into. That was much easier obviously, but it gives you a sense of what you are getting into.
  • Wild! Thanks!

Is he harder than the master Megatronus last month?
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Wild! Thanks!

Is he harder than the master Megatronus last month?

yes
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    One other point about Megatronus... in the first fight, he is his usual Demolition Class. However, when you face him the second and final time, he is not in any class.
  • I guess Megatronus could buy some new relics, but he couldn’t afford class!

:blush:
  • Finished Medium, about to Rank Up my 4-Star Cyclonus to Rank 3, then start Hard once my energy is replenished.

I’m currently at 25,500 Megatronus Chips, so just hit 25% towards 4-Star Megatronus. Can’t wait for the Megatronus Arena/Raids to start.
  • So if Megatronus is a god, who could actually be stronger?
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Finished Medium, about to Rank Up my 4-Star Cyclonus to Rank 3, then start Hard once my energy is replenished.

I’m currently at 25,500 Megatronus Chips, so just hit 25% towards 4-Star Megatronus. Can’t wait for the Megatronus Arena/Raids to start.

awesome man
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited October 2018
    So if Megatronus is a god, who could actually be stronger?

Unicron
    Primus
    Vector Prime
    Prima
    Solus Prime''s Ghost
    Optimal Optimus
    Shockwave
    Maybe some of the other 13 Primes
    Maybe Nova/Nemesis Prime
    Arcee (Apparently)
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

Unicron
    Primus
    Vector Prime
    Prima
    Solus Prime''s Ghost
    Optimal Optimus
    Shockwave
    Maybe Nova/Nemesis Prime
    Arcee (Apparently)

I ranked up my Arcee just in case the game story was trying to tell us something.
  • I beat him yesterday kn master all up it took me 300 energon. For the demo one i used windblade and just rushed him like no tomorrow. For the second fight, drift was my main player and i just kept rushing with him. For the relic of chaos, go in for one hit and heavy, repeat, then relic of war just keep rushing. Thats Megatronus’s weakeness rushing.
  • Darm0k wrote: »

Unicron
    Primus
    Vector Prime
    Prima
    Solus Prime''s Ghost
    Optimal Optimus
    Shockwave
    Maybe Nova/Nemesis Prime
    Arcee (Apparently)

I ranked up my Arcee just in case the game story was trying to tell us something.

I really like Arcee, she's my 5th favorite Autobot of all time, but it was really weird when she single handedly took down a God like Megatronous (or at least, that's what the story made it seem like). It's also rather odd that they send 4 Autobots against Megatronous when they also have 2 Autobot Factions and the Maximals. Then again, all they needed was Arcee, maybe the game will make her the next Prime or something...
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I really like Arcee, she's my 5th favorite Autobot of all time, but it was really weird when she single handedly took down a God like Megatronous (or at least, that's what the story made it seem like). It's also rather odd that they send 4 Autobots against Megatronous when they also have 2 Autobot Factions and the Maximals. Then again, all they needed was Arcee, maybe the game will make her the next Prime or something...
    Blame it on lazy writing. Might as well let every "good" character throws a line to the Fallen like "hey you fake God! Eat my sword/punch/missle/laser rifle/sonicblast/etc!", and the player clicks and clicks and clicks and finally chooses "skip" all the dialogs, LOL.
  • What i have been noticing in these stories is that it is one sided. The autobots are always the good ones. Sure, megatron might have a bit more twisted ways of dealing with things but it is a war. Both factions goals want to achive peace. For one spotlight, make the decepticon the main faction.
  • Kitten wrote: »
    Finished Medium, about to Rank Up my 4-Star Cyclonus to Rank 3, then start Hard once my energy is replenished.

awesome man

Thank you.
  • @ScarredArachnid333 that will play out bery good
  • MallowmanMallowman Posts: 125
    edited October 2018
    qqyda3dpz40d.png
    Went with a rhinox buff team and stayed aggressive with the power lock and beast purity for chaos. No energon spent
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    Holy s*** expert Megatronus is AWFUL. You will need Cyclones for the second time you fight him. He's basically permanently unstoppable. This is my second attempt at it with this team.

qd0s23q79n1h.png

A duped Rhinox 4*R5 does really well, as does the equivalent Wheeljack

I wish I had those, I initially have two R5 and they're both Scout 😕
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812

Unicron
    Primus
    Vector Prime
    Prima
    Solus Prime''s Ghost
    Optimal Optimus
    Shockwave
    Maybe Nova/Nemesis Prime
    Arcee (Apparently)

Since we have Bay-verse Bots and the baggage that comes with them, here's an updated list that is easily more powerful than the Fallen:

U.S. Army eff yeah
    Mainland China Military
    The Power of Friendship
    Bumblebee
    Texas Penal Code 22.021
    Travis Knight
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994

Unicron
    Primus
    Vector Prime
    Prima
    Solus Prime''s Ghost
    Optimal Optimus
    Shockwave
    Maybe Nova/Nemesis Prime
    Arcee (Apparently)
    Mallowman wrote: »
    qqyda3dpz40d.png
    Went with a rhinox buff team and stayed aggressive with the power lock and beast purity for chaos. No energon spent

The Beast Purify works with two Rhinoxes?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

You just need two or more Beast Wars bots along with Primal.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

You just need two or more Beast Wars bots along with Primal.

Yeah makes sense, that's all the description says. Interesting.
  • Hi, everyone. Has anyone posted map breakdowns for this Spotlight?

I'm really just looking for 3.1 now. Thanks in advance.