Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How to beat expert

Can people give me tips on how to beat megatronus on expert? Like what bots to bring / upgrade and what tactics I use to beat his relics. Thanks :)
Tagged:

Comments

• DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    I heard cyclonus is one of the best choice to bring along to go against 2nd megatronus.
  • First ones, easy.. Pure offense does it.
    Second one. You can use Any bot till Relic of Fury and Preservation.
    For Relic of Chaos, consider a Demo or a ranged bot,, wasp,barricade etc.
    For War, consider Cyclonus, or Pure Offense. Rhinox is good, it'll save you from misshappening while trying to be offensive.
  • What is his health and attack like for the final boss
  • GochaBROGochaBRO Posts: 30
    edited October 2018
    I am used bonecrusher.
    Use bots with ability bleeding.
  • What is his health and attack like for the final boss

58k and 142k health in master
  • Sounds like fun I'm facing him with my rank 5 cyclonus and rank 4 shockwave motormaster, prowl, and galvatron wish me luck
  • Can I get done advice on how I can handle the shock ranged attacks in the shockwave map that was the one I had a hard time beating so far
  • Can I get done advice on how I can handle the shock ranged attacks in the shockwave map that was the one I had a hard time beating so far

Beast Purification team, Kickback, or Grimlock.
  • I don't have either of those and I want kickback
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Can people give me tips on how to beat megatronus on expert? Like what bots to bring / upgrade and what tactics I use to beat his relics. Thanks :)

Just posted a video on this that you might want to check out:

https://youtu.be/oIRJXv1ZvX8

Hope it helps!
  • Does beast purification only applies to optimus primal or to all of the beast wars bots
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    All the bots. You need to bring all BW bots though, be it Spotlight, Raid, or AM.
  • What does it purified shock bleed
  • Synthwave wrote: »

Just posted a video on this that you might want to check out:

https://youtu.be/oIRJXv1ZvX8

Hope it helps!

Good video! Thanks for sharing it, Synthwave!
  • Will optimus primal that's just prime I love that catch phase work with reducing the time of damaging debuffs will it work with shock to or just bleeds
  • I wish I had a t2 alpha so that way I could rank up my cheetah from rank 3 to rank 4 cause he might have been good in the shockwave map
  • Will optimus primal that's just prime I love that catch phase work with reducing the time of damaging debuffs will it work with shock to or just bleeds

You must have Primal and at least 2 BW bots. They purified shock, bleeds, acid and burn (except dark burn).
  • Will his signature ability do the same thing
  • hoolienweehoolienwee Posts: 159
    edited October 2018
    Every heavy hit will purify. No need duped or signature ability. Read the in game description.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited October 2018
    Will his signature ability do the same thing

Primal sig doesn't purify..it makes debuff expire faster. The BW purify is instant the moment you start the heavy..even if it gets interrupted
  • I thought it did I might just be reading it wrong
  • I need some advice how can I pass the left 2 paths on starscreams map without buying to many revives
  • My team is a rank 5 shockwave and cyclones
    Rank 4 motormaster galvatron bludgeon
    And a rank 1 barricade
  • I'm starting to love my cheetor since he can't be power drain
  • this is more of a masters problem but methods of dealing with the power-gain-block path on 2:2? Me trying to run around the map baiting out sp1s tends to just let them sit there and chase me down or build up block time up to sp2 and 3.
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    this is more of a masters problem but methods of dealing with the power-gain-block path on 2:2? Me trying to run around the map baiting out sp1s tends to just let them sit there and chase me down or build up block time up to sp2 and 3.

If the Ai starts blocking, do something to make them stop quickly. This can range from basic ranged attacks to heavies. I wouldn’t recommend hitting their block with light or medium melee attacks though.

I’ve noticed, like you, that if you sit back and try to bait a special they just block and power gain, so avoid that at all costs.