Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Is nanojack bugged in rok?

Decided to have a bit of fun with mixmaster just now, using duped wheeljack. Quickly noticed that my nano repair wasn’t working (I have it at 2/3) and was reliant on hitting sp3 endlessly to repair, instead of my usual WJ strategy. Have I missed an announcement about this, or has anyone else seen a similar issue?

Admittedly I’ve not finished rok, or even had a serious attempt at it, but decided to see how far I could go at mixmaster for fun, so I’m unaware of nano repair is negated during rok or something, or if it’s a silent nerf by kabam. Either way, has anyone seen anything similar?

After noticing I wasn’t getting the green numbers, checked the buff/debuff list on pause and seen nano repair wasn’t active. Strangely though sequencer was, and stayed there for quite a while. Unrelated I hope, would’ve rather had nano repair like it’s supposed to do rather than permanent sequencer.

Comments

• SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    When nano-repair is maxed out, you gain +3 HP for 60 seconds. After that, it disappears. At rank 2 I believe it's only for 40 seconds and rank 1, 20 seconds.

If it repaired you for an indefinite amount of time, everyone would be using it lol. But yeah, that's probably what you're seeing.
  • And I need to slap myself. I thought nano repair description was EVERY 40 seconds, not just the start. Admittedly the only time I paid attention to it was while using WJ, who at r2 isn’t used for much just now outside arena, which is almost always over within a minute for me. Makes sense why it stopped on rok, just didn’t notice.

Thanks for pointing that out to me, feel like a t**t for not reading it properly. Mods, please feel free to delete this thread.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    lol, we've all posted a thread like this at some point in our time playing; no need to feel bad.

Just don't do it again. >:)
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Synthwave wrote: »
    When nano-repair is maxed out, you gain +3 HP for 60 seconds. After that, it disappears. At rank 2 I believe it's only for 40 seconds and rank 1, 20 seconds.

If it repaired you for an indefinite amount of time, everyone would be using it lol. But yeah, that's probably what you're seeing.

Rank 1 40 sec, rank 2 50 sec and rank 3 60 sec