Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Profiles for bases

I was wondering if you will ever introduce defense profiles we can save for bases. When I'm playing I don't keep my best bots in my base, but when I go to sleep I put my strongest on defense to try and deter players from raiding me.

It would be nice not to have to manually reconfigure every bot and mod all the time, it's rather tedious and clunky.

I would love to be able to save 1-3 different base configurations/profiles I can just load up for certain activities. It'll place all my bots and mods exactly where I want them without wasting my time.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Hey Manthro, thanks for the suggestion! While I'm not sure if this is something that will come to the game or not, we are always looking for great ideas from the players! Keep 'em coming!
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    This is actually a very useful idea. When you have rearrange bots and mods all the time it takes up a lot of time that could be used elsewhere... pre sets we can make would help out
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    Very much agreed here. The interface for this could use some improving. It is a good idea, but its current implementation is tedious to use.