Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Waspinator’s revive getting Abused or Utilized as Meant to be By Kabam

It has been brought to my attention that Waspinator’s revive ability can be used incessantly and multiple times in AM. Pause fight, come back revive, repeat this pattern and win fights in AM that can take up to 30 min etc. Kabam Miike.. is his Sig and ability designed to purposely do this in AM.. I get it, there are heal teams out there. But revives to complete multiple fights that can take forever is somewhat cheating imo in AM especially. maybe he’s just over utilized. Thank you!
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    This is being exploited by some of the current top alliances in Alliance Mission in order to get through very high difficulties with minimal to no items.

Maybe Wasp's sig can be tweaked in some way where it is not being abused in Alliance Mission. Maybe his sig can only trigger once per mission rather than every time you start a new fight.

@Kabam Miike Do you have any thoughts on this?
  • Options
    Momo2008 wrote: »
    It has been brought to my attention that Waspinator’s revive ability can be used incessantly and multiple times in AM. Pause fight, come back revive, repeat this pattern and win fights in AM that can take up to 30 min etc. Kabam Miike.. is his Sig and ability designed to purposely do this in AM.. I get it, there are heal teams out there. But revives to complete multiple fights that can take forever is somewhat cheating imo in AM especially. maybe he’s just over utilized. Thank you!

Seems like several players from omega would be screwed then since looks like several of them also use wasp...lol maybe talk to your guys before tattleing and I don't even use wasp but I just think it's funny you're crying when it seems to be utilized by your ally also...hmmm :D:D:D

They do but they let him die lol..
  • Options
    ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Momo2008 wrote: »

Seems like several players from omega would be screwed then since looks like several of them also use wasp...lol maybe talk to your guys before tattleing and I don't even use wasp but I just think it's funny you're crying when it seems to be utilized by your ally also...hmmm :D:D:D

Omega has ONE maybe TWO players that use Wasp in AM. Get your **** straight before trying to be funny.
  • Options
    Omega only has 3 players with Wasp in their top 3 bots. If you look even closer, 2 of those players are running BW synergy teams. If calling out Omega is supposed to make you relevant in this game, you should try harder.
  • Options
    You’re right. I forgot we can choose which BW bots people get from their 5* crystals. I guess since 3 people use a bot, all of omega does. I guess since you use items, all of omega uses items. I guess since one person got banned for hacking, all of omega is hacking. So based on your logic, since you’re an idiot, all of your alliance are idiots. Trust me, we don’t have to do anything to make you look like a fool.
  • Options
    BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    edited October 2018
    I think the entire reason for the post is wasp can be exploited. Say what you want about Omega that’s fine.

Let’s look at this logically, during the time that wasp signature ability activates, wasp loses all current DOT damage/debuffs and becomes invincible for the short duration that his heath is restored. As a player, yes there are multiple ways to get around this IE shockwave and Cheetos being the primary bots that can shut the signature down completely. You can also invest in the mastery suppression which can cancel it out if he is stunned with say prowl or Windblade.

However as a player utilizing wasp in alliance missions, once the signature activates, you are immortal during the time the sig is going off and once the health hits the intended percentage, you can pause the game and let it timeout. Once you load the next fight, 50% of the health you gained back is gone, but the signature ability is still available and the process can be repeated.

The other issue is as a player, you aren’t doing anything to activate the signature but failing. With ratchet for instance, a player has to fail to get emergency repair and to heavy in order to gain health/ power when ratchet is below 50%. Same with rollout heal with OGP and ratchet. You, as a player, have to create an action. Wasp literally is “oh I died, let me pause and come back in 4 mins and start over.” You could in theory, do the same with rollout heal except the invincibility is the difference. You can’t escape every hit all the time with rollout heal hits catch up to you, but with wasp, no matter what, you are invincible.

I have heard the argument with movie megs as well, except you take damage during the heal and I can’t tell you how many times I have killed him during that healing process.

This is something that until the release of megatronus, a lot of players thought would never be corrected. However megatronus’ ability “immortality” activates only once per mission, my understanding is even after revive it still will not activate.

I think taking away the invincibility part or capping the revives would change a lot, yes and a lot of people would be pissed probably but honestly if you are using this exploit, that’s really not anyone’s problem but your own.
  • Options
    To further make my position clearer on this matter and not to evoke attrition, being in a top alliance in the game and having a level Headed leader as Bofad, we take a pool of good players that want to try High Levels in AM, give everyone the Benefit of Doubt. Unfortunately, one has been caught cheating and really tarnished or smeared out Alliance whether we like it or not. But that one guy doesn’t define us. So Sneakerhead before you judge us, always try and use some Tact! I humbly ask you!
  • Options
    massimo51massimo51 Posts: 88
    edited October 2018
    one of my guys suggested extending the timeout window to 1 hour instead of 5 minutes. as an interim solution until a better one comes along, i don't think it would be a bad idea. it would definitely deter abusing it.