Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

November bot Scorponok confirmed?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Y'all okay over here? 👀

Nothing Wrong.
    fe3qm5so68q0.jpg
    Poor Roadbuster
    Nope. Nothing wrong at all.

• Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited October 2018
    Y'all okay over here? 👀

Well it’s driving us nuts about who’s the next bot lol
    Thanks for checking in buddy
    It’s always fun to have a Kabam member to chat with
  • Options
    Voltron wrote: »
    bravo.gif

Bravo @Kabam Miike even your hint creates a storm of theories.. this is some inception type of complexity. lol

WHat hint? Where?
  • Options
    Voltron wrote: »
    bravo.gif

Bravo @Kabam Miike even your hint creates a storm of theories.. this is some inception type of complexity. lol

WHat hint? Where?

This is from the "Tftf Future" thread:
    vbb7or3tu7oz.png
    If you click the blue ! , you get a GIF of BW Scorponok.
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    scorp is in the roster but there's nothing "official"..you guys believe it now?
  • Options
    RaphaMGRaphaMG Posts: 10
    I'm seriously tired of all these Decepticons, they need to add more Autobots or at least balance the frequency of them, they could add one Autobot then one Decepticon. But noooo! 😡
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    edited October 2018
    RaphaMG wrote: »
    I'm seriously tired of all these Decepticons, they need to add more Autobots or at least balance the frequency of them, they could add one Autobot then one Decepticon. But noooo! 😡

ok for 1: the cons are cooler, except Warpath, he's cooler than every bot to exist. and for 2: Scorponok is a Predacon.
  • Options

Forget Autobots, we need more Predacons since we've haven't had one in over a year! And if you think the frequency of Autobot and Decepticon is unbalanced then I'm afraid to inform that the frequency of the Maximals and Predacons are unbalanced. By alot. I know I sound fanboyish, but they need to keep the other side of the fandom happy. That being said, I wouldn't mind if the next one after Scorponok is a Movieverse character.
  • Options

Forget Autobots, we need more Predacons since we've haven't had one in over a year! And if you think the frequency of Autobot and Decepticon is unbalanced then I'm afraid to inform that the frequency of the Maximals and Predacons are unbalanced. By alot. I know I sound fanboyish, but they need to keep the other side of the fandom happy. That being said, I wouldn't mind if the next one after Scorponok is a Movieverse character.

Yea all are off we need dinobots as there is only one granted he's the king but another would be nice
  • Options
    So, might as well ask,

When can we expect a bot intel report @Kabam Miike ?
  • Options
    So, might as well ask,

Haha anxious much
  • Options
    PyrusPrime wrote: »
    So, might as well ask,

Haha anxious much

Someone’s got to ask lol, plus we got megatronus’s report about a week in advance
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    I don't like that he's a warrior, demo suits him more, but the fact that he's a pred makes up for it.
  • Options
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    I don't like that he's a warrior, demo suits him more, but the fact that he's a pred makes up for it.
    I like the fact we have a beast wars warrior now but like you said, it shouldn’t have been scorpinok, blackarachnia would have been better. And the. Next year there better be beast wars megatron
  • Options
    RaphaMGRaphaMG Posts: 10

ok for 1: the cons are cooler, except Warpath, he's cooler than every bot to exist. and for 2: Scorponok is a Predacon.

Decepticon/Predacon same thing, different generation/season.

• Options
    TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited October 2018
    Here is your “unofficial/official” confirmation... it is Beast Wars Scorponok... Warrior Class... c/o the latest Update...
    t5rb2p0765e7.jpeg

• Options

They're totally different.
  • Options
    ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited October 2018

You're both right in some sense, mostly you @PhatBoy123 . The Decepticons are a military faction based on war, while the Predacons in the Beast Wars show are just a small group of renegade criminals. The renegade Predacons do, however, share the same idology as the Decepticons (or at least influenced by it).
  • Options
    SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391

You're both right in some sense, mostly you @PhatBoy123 . The Decepticons are a military faction based on war, while the Predacons in the Beast Wars show are just a small group of renegade criminals. The renegade Predacons do, however, share the same idology as the Decepticons (or at least influenced by it).

The Predacons are the descendents of the Decepticons, just as the Maximals the descendents of the Autobots. Both factions came about after the Great Upgrade.

They arent Decepticons any more than you are a chimpanzee. Think about it as robotic evolution. They even mentioned the reformatting process of Decepticon to Predacon when they introduced Ravage at the end of Season 2.
  • Options
    ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited October 2018
    SkBirdman wrote: »

The Predacons are the descendents of the Decepticons, just as the Maximals the descendents of the Autobots. Both factions came about after the Great Upgrade.

They arent Decepticons any more than you are a chimpanzee. Think about it as robotic evolution. They even mentioned the reformatting process of Decepticon to Predacon when they introduced Ravage at the end of Season 2.

You are indeed correct, as the Predacons are descendents of the Decepticons. I was mostly talking about both group's organization and structure; the Decepticons had a full army while the Renegade Predacons had 8 memebers at best (there were more members, but the lineup kept changing because of deaths and betrayals). Of course there was a full Predacon Faction, but the rest were on Cybertron, such as the Tripredacus Council. Since the rest of them were on Cybertron, the Predacons that were in the Beast Wars had a small army compared to the Decepticons in the G1 show. It's like what Ravage said:
    "I served under the orginal Megatron. You may have his name, but not his army."
    It shows that they are very similar, but also very different.
  • Options
    BB03BB03 Posts: 3
    Even if it is his Beast Wars form, he should have synergy with Grindor
  • Options
    KennyKenny Posts: 309
    edited October 2018
    BB03 wrote: »
    Even if it is his Beast Wars form, he should have synergy with Grindor

This would make sense to me if we had Blackout in the game instead of Grindor, but that’s not the case.