Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Collusion Definition!!!

Kabam Miike wrote: »

Before we go, we want to mention one other factor that we had to consider in this equation. Collusion. We know that a large number of players had planned on colluding to make Raids easier, manipulating the system to make achieving Megatronus much easier than it is meant to be. This kind of behaviour results in more actions like this having to be taken, as we work to maintain a level of challenge in game. So, if this is something you are doing, or you know somebody who is, please stop; it unbalances the game for the rest of us.
Can you be more clear about the (Collusion) because we can’t stop doing something we don’t know what it is!!?

Comments

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    The way things are going, in b4close. ;)
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Darm0k wrote: »
    The way things are going, in b4close. ;)
    I am really need to know what he was talking about, I may doing it without knowing it.

• He was prolly talking about users setting low powered bots on bases to make raiding against them easy or sumthin

...at least that's what I think

• KennyKenny Posts: 309
    VexMind wrote: »
    He was prolly talking about users setting low powered bots on bases to make raiding against them easy or sumthin

This is right on point, some players made their bases easier to raid. Unlike some people, they were nice enough to understand that some are raiding for 4+ hours a day, an easy stroll through once in awhile is nice.

We can’t have that around here, because it makes it “to easy”. Even though no one on this planet loses raids anymore.
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited October 2018
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Achtung!
    Wie kannst du es wagen, den Wünschen des Regimes zu trotzen?
    alle grüßen unsere Führer, KABAM.

Unterwerfen oder beendet werden

Translation:

Attention!
    How dare you defy the wishes of the regime?
    All greet our leaders, KABAM.
    Subjugate or be terminated
    Kenny wrote: »
    He was prolly talking about users setting low powered bots on bases to make raiding against them easy or sumthin

This is right on point, some players made their bases easier to raid. Unlike some people, they were nice enough to understand that some are raiding for 4+ hours a day, an easy stroll through once in awhile is nice.

We can’t have that around here, because it makes it “too easy”. Even though no one on this planet loses raids anymore.

So I wasted lots of time grinding to get a decent (or crappy) defense, when other high tier players don't even bother to set up a decent defense? What's the point of Raids then?
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Achtung!
    Wie kannst du es wagen, den Wünschen des Regimes zu trotzen?
    alle grüßen unsere Führer, KABAM.

Unterwerfen oder beendet werden

Translation:

Attention!
    How dare you defy the wishes of the regime?
    All greet our leaders, KABAM.
    Subjugate or be terminated
    Kenny wrote: »

We can’t have that around here, because it makes it “too easy”. Even though no one on this planet loses raids anymore.

So I wasted lots of time grinding to get a decent (or crappy) defense, when other high tier players don't even bother to set up a decent defense? What's the point of Raids then?

It’s not your fault that kabam has chosen to make raids super easy. Also, yes you did waste your time.

A lot of it is kabam won’t allow mods to be on the same level as bots, if we had 5 star mods that were rankable to 4, it would probably be a different story. At this point though, instead of trying to defend, your more just trying to waste the raiders time.

Raids are just another way to get rewards, they just aren’t anything close to high level am, sm, or the endurance required to grind arenas. To be honest I only raid when something I want cycles into the shop, other than that the lack of balance drives me away a bit.
  • Rezident_WeevilRezident_Weevil Posts: 77
    edited October 2018
    I don't really mind the high number of Q-Bases. It kinda makes sense during a Raid event where raid numbers increases like crazy. Without the Q-Bases acting as a buffer to make more bases available to raid everyone would be having their base's back door smashed in every 5 seconds and you would constantly losing your chips and getting pi$$ed. Also their lack of medals means you can raid more for the event before your medal count gets so high it maxes out the raid difficulty beyond what your bots can handle.
    I don't really mind the high number of Q-Bases. It kinda makes sense during a Raid event where raid numbers increases like crazy. Without the Q-Bases acting as a buffer to make more bases available to raid everyone would be having their base's back door smashed in every 5 seconds and you would constantly losing your chips and getting pi$$ed. Also their lack of medals means you can raid more for the event before your medal count gets so high it maxes out the raid difficulty beyond what your bots can handle.

Well, where it gets bad is when you raid and 9 out of 10 bases are Quintesson bases and earn 0 - 1 medals for those raids. In the meantime, you get raided 4 or 5 times losing 20 - 30 medals each. Pretty soon, you’re back below 2000 medals earning 500 less bot chips for each raid success.
  • Mufc14 wrote: »
    Kabam Miike wrote: »

Before we go, we want to mention one other factor that we had to consider in this equation. Collusion. We know that a large number of players had planned on colluding to make Raids easier, manipulating the system to make achieving Megatronus much easier than it is meant to be. This kind of behaviour results in more actions like this having to be taken, as we work to maintain a level of challenge in game. So, if this is something you are doing, or you know somebody who is, please stop; it unbalances the game for the rest of us.
    Can you be more clear about the (Collusion) because we can’t stop doing something we don’t know what it is!!?

I think he was saying that the a group of folks with high medal counts 2000+(?) were somehow contacting each other and saying hey let put on crap defenders so when we raid eachother we get the chip/medal bonus and more chips. So unless the pool st that level is so small that your always raiding the same folks and could message them I don't see how a random system like what were told we have they could do this. Or it could be like others have said the goofed making it to east to get a 5* featured bot which I don't think is true I haven't seen the game flooded with them. But we shall see I guess
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    You see? In retrospect, this 'collusion' accusation answers a permanent question which is why revenge never works -- you can ignore the random matchmaking and raid back to back with those who set up a crappy base if you could revenge!
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    You see? In retrospect, this 'collusion' accusation answers a permanent question which is why revenge never works -- you can ignore the random matchmaking and raid back to back with those who set up a crappy base if you could revenge!

Why would you want to? You'd get less raid chips.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    The problem, as far as I can tell, is that the real underlying problem isn't being looked at.

1m chips was only achievable by raiding a hell of a lot, regardless of the chip count from a raid.

People are colluding because it still takes too much time and money to get the 5* - that's the real issue.

Kabam - if people are doing something undesirable, start asking yourselves WHY rather than just changing the system to retain your "balance". All you're going to do is force players to "collude" further.
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    Kenner1980 wrote: »
    Also don't use punishment to get what you want. Rather calling it collusion and punishing us for it trough lowering the chip counts. Why don't they try a different approach to stimulate us to defend our base trough higher rewards.

At this moment there is no stimulations to defend my base. Absolutely none! The only reason to even put bots on my base is gold generation. And that works best with my 5* and those are absolutely not my best bots. If they want there balance back why don't they try to stimulate us to help them achieve it. Trough chips for succesfully defending a base. Or more medals when you succesfully defend a base.

Also calling it collusion is just a bit offensive to me. Because it seems like we did something wrong, while I don't see it like that. Low base rate has always been there but usually its a problem for the attacking side because we get too few diamonds in return. Why didn't they do anything about those bases.

It always feel like I am getting punished when something is working out for me in this game. And I think a lot of people agree. Hopefully this game will improve soon! So i can get rid of this feeling because the other solution is get rid of something else!

Exactly the reason I've published this poll: https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/6582/raids-raid-defense-and-raid-rewards-should-there-be-change-of-the-rewards

As of now there's no stimulation whatsoever to have higher defensing base as you get more medals for defense, but the raid chips rewards are a joke. Also you get tougher opponents when you raid, because of your medal count being higher than if you've lost base defense.
    Didn’t you know the Quintessons were in on it too?
  • In before the 🔒
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    edited October 2018
    This is complete off topic, but
    In before the 🔒

I was always wondering why are you guys doing that. Do you feel obligated to be part of thread before it's closed or you have some secret desire of knowing the future and proving to yourself that you can do something, before someone else? What's the whole point of that dead meme?

Would have been good if you actually took 5 minutes of your time and actually contribute to the thread, you know, but actually voicing your opinion.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited October 2018
    ktomov wrote: »
    In before the 🔒

I was always wondering why are you guys doing that. Do you feel obligated to be part of thread before it's closed or you have some secret desire of knowing the future and proving to yourself that you can do something, before someone else? What's the whole point of that dead meme?

Would have been good if you actually took 5 minutes of your time and actually contribute to the thread, you know, but actually voicing your opinion.

I reckon it's a similar reason some people post 'FIRST!' in any comments section.
    For the sake of it.
    Topic:
    I'm just not bothered or willing to hardcore grind just to dupe 4* Megatronus.
    Seeing as he's easy meat in raids or arenas.

Also RAIDS: I've posted in ANOTHER THREAD how I've been raided 88 times in the past 48hr, and have seen my medals go from 2100+ to my current level of 626.
    qtqkm6mh5y6y.jpg

Reported this, no reply, so i similarly don't give a rat's arse anymore.

Not salty, just tired of the constantly changing targets, issues and tiers.
    Wish I'd tried for 5* Wheeljack and Cheetor, though.
  • ktomov wrote: »
    In before the 🔒

You should post in /r/iamverysmart. You'd do well there. Don't read too far into things and have fun.
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited October 2018
    m00nshine wrote: »
    Now that's interesting

q283e7m5l9gk.jpg

look at the bludgeon, mirage and bonecrusher. 2 stars yet has the 4 star ring around them lol. But I'm sure it's just a visual glitch

• AnienAnien Posts: 23
    This is not cheating, why not?
  • AnienAnien Posts: 23
    Nah this is a perfectly legit way if earning chips. There's no cheating, there's no violation of terms of service. KABAM YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DECIDE HOW WE PLAY THE GAME. Maybe if you didn't the prices for 5 stars so slaggin high, and made the bit chip payout slightly higher, players wouldn't need to resort to such tactics.

The game account is your own, how to play is your own freedom, too many restrictions
  • THERE’S NO COLLUSION! TOTAL WITCH HUNT!

(Seriously, don’t know how that joke hasn’t been made yet :D )
    It must be against the game rules to change your bot/mod combinations what will lower your base rating. Once you hit a level, you can only stay there or go up. :#
  • THERE’S NO COLLUSION! TOTAL WITCH HUNT!

I Did in another thread now closed 😁
    PyrusPrime wrote: »
    THERE’S NO COLLUSION! TOTAL WITCH HUNT!

I Did in another thread now closed 😁

Are you guys the same person, twins, rivals, what?
  • I agree!!