Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Megatronus's Special 3 Nerfed!

I just noticed it when taking my 4* Megatronus out to Raid, but his Special 3 has his Life Steal completely removed! Just the last two weeks before, I clearly used life steal on Sp3s with my 3* Megatronus. Is Special 3 Life Steal too overpowered for all Megatronuses, both for Commanders and bosses?
Tagged:

Comments

• DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Life steal on sp3 has 60% chance.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Noticed the removal in the description. But in fact it still steals life, just with a chance of 60% if the Relic of Preservation is active.
  • woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    @KillMasterC
    Thanks for clarifying. I am aware of it, but that removed line almost made me think otherwise.
  • I find that after a 5 hit combo, It triggers life steal everytime for me Everytime.
  • Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    gxe505qsseu6.png
    Still there
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Dude @Sycko5 ....that's an amazing screenshot.
    How?
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    How?
    I was practicing on rok to see how good megatronus was and I saw a thread like this and tried my best to time it right in order to prove it was still there. Just gotta have relic of preservation active
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Sycko5 wrote: »
    How?
    I was practicing on rok to see how good megatronus was and I saw a thread like this and tried my best to time it right in order to prove it was still there. Just gotta have relic of preservation active

Easier way is to record video and then pause the video exactly where you want a screenshot :wink:
    Manthro wrote: »
    Sycko5 wrote: »
    How?

Easier way is to record video and then pause the video exactly where you want a screenshot :wink:
    Sounds easier I’ll do that next time thanks :)