Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Bug in raid programs - can purchase just one

ktomovktomov Posts: 216
edited October 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Haven't bought a single one, just entered the game. Closed it and opened again, but it still shows me I can get only 1 lisrklylbjbl.png

Anyone else?

@Kabam Miike, @Kabam Vydious , @Kabam Custos can you confirm that this a bug and you're aware of it?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    JmdJmd Posts: 45
    I can't even buy one. It's showing 0/5.
  • Options
    ldny90ldny90 Posts: 21
    it shows 0/5 for me...
  • Options
    TsunamiTsunami Posts: 31
    edited October 2018
    Mine gives me zero, and I have not purchased any yet. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious Can we reset or refresh the daily raid store items to fix this for everyone, please? dqij1rhrinbr.jpeg

• Options
    Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Tsunami wrote: »
    Mine gives me zero, and I have not purchased any yet. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious Can we reset or refresh the daily raid store items to fix this for everyone, please? dqij1rhrinbr.jpeg

Same here.
  • Options
    Zero here... wth
  • Options
    ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    My thought is that the limit haven't been reset since the last time we had demo programs. I remember I didn't had the time to take all of them on one of the classes. Guess it was demolitions. So we will have to wait for that reset.
  • Options
    McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    I'm sorry Kabam isn't home right now please leave your name number and time you called and we WONT get back to you at all. Thanks and have a bad day. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeep.. :wink:
  • Options
    willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    Yeah they aren't in on the weekends. Remember when like hundreds of people were locked out of their accounts on a Saturday and it took them forever to respond... I think I had to send a tweet to kabams Twitter account before they checked the forums
  • Options
    Same here too..it shows 0/5 for me in raid store for 4 star demo signature..whats the issue...pls resolve...
  • Options
    Kabam you dropped th ball on this 1. 0/5 demo upgrades here too79y2ufezbdqo.jpg
  • Options
    Same here 0/5 without buying one.
  • Options
    Me too

gn1w5r9ckwzk.png
  • Options
    CONTRACONTRA Posts: 23
    Same here
  • Options
    kk5aoppoy6a5.png
    (((((
  • Options
    bishawabishawa Posts: 30
    Same here cant purchase any. ubchdzzbsfpy.png

• Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    They felt it was too easy to raise your bot’s sig level so they reducedthe amount of programs you could buy from the raid store.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Hey y'all!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience! We're working on getting this fixed ASAP.

Edit: If you restart the game this should be fixed and good for purchase! :)
  • Options
    SkäggSkägg Posts: 38
    Hey y'all!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience! We're working on getting this fixed ASAP.

Thanks!
  • Options
    m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    Thanks for the weekend support y'all
  • Options

Edit: If you restart the game this should be fixed and good for purchase! :)

I just checked. It works fine for me now. Thanks.