Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight Mission: Grave Consequences

124»

Comments

• splendic wrote: »
    Hi, everyone. Has anyone posted map breakdowns for this Spotlight?

I'm really just looking for 3.1 now. Thanks in advance.

@WarCat made maps for the whole Spotlight a while back:

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/comment/53540#Comment_53540
  • splendic wrote: »
    Hi, everyone. Has anyone posted map breakdowns for this Spotlight?

I'm really just looking for 3.1 now. Thanks in advance.

@WarCat made maps for the whole Spotlight a while back:

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/comment/53540#Comment_53540

Thanks so much! Don't know why I couldn't find it through search.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    splendic wrote: »
    Thanks so much! Don't know why I couldn't find it through search.

The search function of these forums leaves much to be desired.
  • MeatShield72MeatShield72 Posts: 141
    edited October 2018
    Master Megatronus is not fun. This artificial difficulty really makes the game infuriating. Yeah it is supposed to be tough and yeah I am probably going to have to spend energon on both battles. This however is just absurd. Unblockable basic attacks combined with AI that constantly dodges, you literally cannot land a hit. You cannot counter anything he does. If you take a five hit combo you should be able to fight back, but instead the AI can instantly backstep, leaving you open to ranged attacks and or his special, and you cannot block his basic attacks. It is just not fun and really degrades the quality of the game.

AND NOW, WHAT IS THIS BS THAT I GET SET ON FIRE BY SOME PASSIVE ABILITY OF HIS? You cant get rid of the "Relic of Chaos." Only by reducing is health I assume. Yet you cannot reduce his health because he has perfect dodge and will dodge all of your ranged attacks. You cannot melee him because "too close for too long" will set you on fire. So what are you supposed to do? Are you supposed to spend $100 on energon just to buy enough repair kits?
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    Master Megatronus is not fun. This artificial difficulty really makes the game infuriating. Yeah it is supposed to be tough and yeah I am probably going to have to spend energon on both battles. This however is just absurd. Unblockable basic attacks combined with AI that constantly dodges, you literally cannot land a hit. You cannot counter anything he does. If you take a five hit combo you should be able to fight back, but instead the AI can instantly backstep, leaving you open to ranged attacks and or his special, and you cannot block his basic attacks. It is just not fun and really degrades the quality of the game.

AND NOW, WHAT IS THIS BS THAT I GET SET ON FIRE BY SOME PASSIVE ABILITY OF HIS? You cant get rid of the "Relic of Chaos." Only by reducing is health I assume. Yet you cannot reduce his health because he has perfect dodge and will dodge all of your ranged attacks. You cannot melee him because "too close for too long" will set you on fire. So what are you supposed to do? Are you supposed to spend $100 on energon just to buy enough repair kits?

Everyone and their mother know how to deal with the relic of chaos by now, but we’ll cover it again:

All you do is heavy spam.

The way I did it was shoot one basic ranged attack, dash in (whether they blocked or not) hit them or their block once with a melee and heavy. You will not take any burn damage this way, it also becomes possibly the easiest relic to deal with.
  • Man, Starscream in this spotlight is THE WORST.

I actually enjoyed the fight with Megatronus. Sure, the unblockable mod was annoying, but the new relic mods he had were challenging (especially the one where he inflicts burn when he’s close to you). I had fun knowing he was pretty difficult, but he’s supposed to be.

Starscream in the other hand is practically unbeatable in Master. He SPAMS like no tomorrow, and his ranged attacks have ridiculously high speed and damage. And you can’t block them, so no Shockwave or Galvatron block can help you here.

Oh yeah, he also has shock block and evade, if that wasn’t enough. This guy is probably the ONLY master boss I have been unable to beat (obviously I haven’t fought Megatronus on Master this Spotlight). Starscream can go die in a fire.

I primarily used a 5/50 4 Star Galvatron, Kickback, And MV1, and a 4/40 4 Star Cyclonus and Shockwave/Blaster for that mission, in case you’re wondering. All bots have their sigs awakened.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Man, Starscream in this spotlight is THE WORST.

I actually enjoyed the fight with Megatronus. Sure, the unblockable mod was annoying, but the new relic mods he had were challenging (especially the one where he inflicts burn when he’s close to you). I had fun knowing he was pretty difficult, but he’s supposed to be.

Starscream in the other hand is practically unbeatable in Master. He SPAMS like no tomorrow, and his ranged attacks have ridiculously high speed and damage. And you can’t block them, so no Shockwave or Galvatron block can help you here.

Oh yeah, he also has shock block and evade, if that wasn’t enough. This guy is probably the ONLY master boss I have been unable to beat (obviously I haven’t fought Megatronus on Master this Spotlight). Starscream can go die in a fire.

I primarily used a 5/50 4 Star Galvatron, Kickback, And MV1, and a 4/40 4 Star Cyclonus and Shockwave/Blaster for that mission, in case you’re wondering. All bots have their sigs awakened.

loving the username

Remember what I said about Megatronus on Expert?

Well, I fought him several more times tonight so I could experience the fight again.

I TAKE BACK EVERY NICE WORD I SAID! MEGATRONUS IS SO CHEAP!! Sure, I complained that the unblockable attacks were a problem, but Megatronus’ AI is way too advanced. He dodges and sidesteps WAY TOO MUCH! Not to mention he won’t leave your bot alone during the chaos relic. Oh, and he can shove his relic of obedience up his ass! That thing is so trollish it isn’t even funny.

Not to mention his specials are insanely hard to avoid, and you probably won’t be blocking because of the stupid unblockable attack mod, so you’re going to eat a special at some point, and if he uses his special 2 with the preservation relic, may god help you.

Remember what I said about Megatronus on Expert?

Well, I fought him several more times tonight so I could experience the fight again.

I TAKE BACK EVERY NICE WORD I SAID! MEGATRONUS IS SO CHEAP!! Sure, I complained that the unblockable attacks were a problem, but Megatronus’ AI is way too advanced. He dodges and sidesteps WAY TOO MUCH! Not to mention he won’t leave your bot alone during the chaos relic. Oh, and he can shove his relic of obedience up his ass! That thing is so trollish it isn’t even funny.

Not to mention his specials are insanely hard to avoid, and you probably won’t be blocking because of the stupid unblockable attack mod, so you’re going to eat a special at some point, and if he uses his special 2 with the preservation relic, may god help you.

That escalated quickly.