Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Should OG Bumblebee Be In More Bot Crystals?

I Still Need A Finish My Collection And Bumblebee Is Not In Any Bot Crystals..

Can November's Bot Crystal Upgrade Have OG Bumblebee And Tantrum?

Comments

• Definitely this since G1 Bumblebee is also the only bot I still don’t have.
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Yea its time g1 bee got added to regular crystals
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    add bee to basic crystals and make megatronus exclusive after this event
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Yes it’s time for a Change and that Change should start now
    G1 Bumble Bee should be added to all bot crystals this November or December
  • Bumblebee wrote: »
    Everybody should just get compensation for the long wait: 4* Generations Bumblebee AND 4* DOTM Bumblebee + 1000 Energon up front.

No way. It should just have GS bee be added to the bot crystals. 4 star TAC bee should but at the same time should not be given but rather earned
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    After seeing another thread for G1 bee kabam will put up another deal for both energon and real $ of 10 hive crystals lol

#savageKabam
    #Thug_Life
  • Slayer wrote: »
    After seeing another thread for G1 bee kabam will put up another deal for both energon and real $ of 10 hive crystals lol

#savageKabam
    #Thug_Life

Nah, they’ve been pestered for energon deals enough times and as far as I can tell, only offered the last energon deal, the first in months, as a panic reaction to everyone slaughtering the 7.0 update.

They know fine well we want them. And just don’t do it. Except the panic energon offer, the last few have been cash only
  • OP7842OP7842 Posts: 46
    They should do a crystal for the new Bee movie with OG Bee, 4 star Tact Bee and the new Bee from the movie all available.
    That would be awesome what a Bee crystal
    OP7842 wrote: »
    They should do a crystal for the new Bee movie with OG Bee, 4 star Tact Bee and the new Bee from the movie all available.
    Great idea
  • 5* Bee exclusive.... That’s where kabam will KABAM you! You know it’s coming