Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Forge Max Level

Does the last bot forged have to be the previous star to break the cap or can I forge the previous star then max it out?

Comments

• PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    edited October 2018
    If you have a 3 star bot, you forge a 2 star of the same bot into it, the cap goes from 75 to 100. Same goes for 2 stars, 4 stars, and 5 stars.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited October 2018
    you can break the 100 forge level cap at any time.. no point in waiting if you have the fodder bot ready for forging
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Voltron wrote: »
    you can break the 100 forge level cap at any time.. no point in waiting if you have the fodder bot ready for forging

Yeah but you only get credit for level 100. I took Hot Rod to 103 and ended up losing 3 levels.
  • Thanks guys
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited October 2018
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Voltron wrote: »

Yeah but you only get credit for level 100. I took Hot Rod to 103 and ended up losing 3 levels.

I just used the same words as OP when helping with his question. I think it's understood you can't go past 100. only up to eleven.