Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

MS_ID_SPARX_ERROR_UNKNOWN

Hi Peeps,

I am getting this error after the update even after reinstalling the game.

Comments

• ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Are you playing on a mobile device?
  • Hey there!

Can you post photos and let us know what mode you were in? Thank you. :)
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike A mate of mine has been experiencing this bug and it’s been happening since he’s updated, he completely wiped his device and is still getting it, here’s what the crash looks like
    ojeqtklcr6bv.png
    Please fix this asap
  • YksellYksell Posts: 9
    Me too, same error
    Are you guys on a phone or an emulator????
  • RaiRai Posts: 3
    edited October 2018
    Using an Xperia phone, and yes same error as Kitten posted above
  • RaiRai Posts: 3
    Hey there!

Can you post photos and let us know what mode you were in? Thank you. :)

This is after the Kabam and the Transformers logo shows up.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Maybe a newly hired Firebase developer didn't get the X86 libraries right.
    Yksell wrote: »
    Me too, same error
    My device is an Asus Zenfone 2 ZE550ML

• Yes, that it trouble, me too.
  • My device is zenfone2, ze551ml. The OS is Android 6.0.1. I play it with mobile router wifi, I have no sim card on my device.
  • Hello my friendly players

This today October 27, 2018 in the philippines at 2:55pm
    I think players are can't play a transformers forged to fight and
    we have 6 days left of megatronus event they will be end of November 2, 2018
    Please Kabam Company will manage this transformers forged to fight app

My country: Philippines
    My: LG K7

Please regard us this my messege. Thank you.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    The best solution right now is using the last version.
    Kitten wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike A mate of mine has been experiencing this bug and it’s been happening since he’s updated, he completely wiped his device and is still getting it, here’s what the crash looks like
    ojeqtklcr6bv.png
    Please fix this asap

The guys using a Tesco Hudl 2 (android tablet) and his username is ADAM123744
  • KaotKaot Posts: 1
    I'm having the same problem
    @Kabam Miike needs to be fixed ASAP some people haven’t been playing for almost a week
  • WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    My BG is a man short because of this bug
  • I'm having the same issue. Google search told me the same issue was brought up for the Marvel game and apparently never solved there either. Come on, guys, don't disappear on us.
  • Hi guys, i play on Asus Zenfone 2, and i have the same problem that you, idk what happen, but it s one of the first time that i see this problem.. I hope that it is just a little problem which will bee resolve fastly...
  • Hey All,

Thank you for your patience. We think that we've found the cause of this error, and are working on a fix for it at this time. We're hoping to have this fix out ASAP! Please stay tuned and we'll give you more information as soon as we have it!
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    Might be beacause of all the Wasps being used in AM 🤔
    Jay32 wrote: »
    Might be beacause of all the Wasps being used in AM 🤔

That's a LOT of bugs!
  • Kitten wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike needs to be fixed ASAP some people haven’t been playing for almost a week

Adams been offline for 5 days. He's on the verge of giving up and retiring because of it. Luckily Mike's post has given him some sort of hope, but we'll see...
  • Hey All,

Thank you for your patience. We think that we've found the cause of this error, and are working on a fix for it at this time. We're hoping to have this fix out ASAP! Please stay tuned and we'll give you more information as soon as we have it!

Will this be fixed by next AM? I have two players that can't log on. Please update us.
  • Hey All,

We've just released a new patch to the Google Play store that has a fix for this issue. If you are experiencing this problem, please update to that version ASAP!
  • GlozakGlozak Posts: 2
    Hey All,

We've just released a new patch to the Google Play store that has a fix for this issue. If you are experiencing this problem, please update to that version ASAP!

For me the error persists even after the update
  • dear KABAM MIIKE,
    i uodate your ver.7.1.1, but still i cannot login.
    Glozak wrote: »
    Hey All,

For me the error persists even after the update

Even I continue to have the same problem, I did a little while ago the update and I have not solved
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    One of my alliance members still having this problem.
  • My alliance members are still having the same issue too. Why are some devices now suddenly unsupported. It seems to me that to fix this issue all you have to do is roll back that change so all people
    Hey All,

My alliance members are still having the same issue too. Why are some devices now suddenly unsupported. It seems to me that to fix this issue all you have to do is roll back that change so all people with the issue can get back on.