Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

MS_ID_SPARX_ERROR_UNKNOWN

Comments

• YksellYksell Posts: 9
    My alliance members are still having the same issue too. Why are some devices now suddenly unsupported. It seems to me that to fix this issue all you have to do is roll back that change so all people
    Hey All,

We've just released a new patch to the Google Play store that has a fix for this issue. If you are experiencing this problem, please update to that version ASAP!

My alliance members are still having the same issue too. Why are some devices now suddenly unsupported. It seems to me that to fix this issue all you have to do is roll back that change so all people with the issue can get back on.

I also believe that the problem is due to devices that are no longer supported
  • Hey All,

Thank you for your patience. We think that we've found the cause of this error, and are working on a fix for it at this time. We're hoping to have this fix out ASAP! Please stay tuned and we'll give you more information as soon as we have it!

I think this is the bluestack. Getting this error because Bluestack emulator is banned. I wrote it here and even sent a screenshot. The authorities told me that Bluestack was forbidden.

• Dear KABAM,
    Could you please study what going on your application trouble?
    My device is ASUSU Zenfone2 ze551ml. It has ATOM SoC, RAM is 4G, ROM is 32G, OS is Android 6.0.1.
    Dear KABAM,
    Could you please study what going on your application trouble?
    My device is ASUSU Zenfone2 ze551ml. It has ATOM SoC, RAM is 4G, ROM is 32G, OS is Android 6.0.1.

Same device model
  • People who have same problem, please tell your device information, such as smartphone name, SoC and something els to KABAM.
  • GlozakGlozak Posts: 2
    In version 7.0.0 the problem did not arise, you could simply downgrade to version 7.0.0 and add scorponok
    Glozak wrote: »
    In version 7.0.0 the problem did not arise, you could simply downgrade to version 7.0.0 and add scorponok

Also because the scorponok event is about to begin
  • Alright guys, thanks for you reports on this. It's obviously a little disappointing not just for you, but also for us. We're working on another fix right now and want to get it out ASAP!
  • Legacy123 wrote: »
    Hey All,

Thank you for your patience. We think that we've found the cause of this error, and are working on a fix for it at this time. We're hoping to have this fix out ASAP! Please stay tuned and we'll give you more information as soon as we have it!

I think this is the bluestack. Getting this error because Bluestack emulator is banned. I wrote it here and even sent a screenshot. The authorities told me that Bluestack was forbidden.

It's not bluestack, because my team members that can't get back into the game don't even know what that is and don't have it installed.
  • Alright guys, thanks for you reports on this. It's obviously a little disappointing not just for you, but also for us. We're working on another fix right now and want to get it out ASAP!

Thanks Mike. If you could roll it out before the AM it would be appreciated. As you can appreciate, AM's are difficult enough without key team members unable to log in.
  • Please fix this ASAP. This is costing me my awakened Megatronus (3 and 4) and raiding to secured it. Liked the fact i was timing this perfect.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Now they're deprecating 7.0.0 and then no more workaround for those x86 phones lol.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited November 2018
    Legacy123 wrote: »

It's just collateral damage. Once the fixed the x86 Firebase libraries glitch your emu will work again.
  • PodlecPodlec Posts: 12
    UP! Devs! Do something! Wa are want to play!
  • Any Updates on this I have a android lg k10 that wont load the game do to this error
  • Legacy123 wrote: »

It's just collateral damage. Once the fixed the x86 Firebase libraries glitch your emu will work again.

What do you mean by that?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

5gpz74ckt6tq.png

emu
  • Since your last update, i have succeed to login in my account so thanks, but also since this day, i have huge lag in fight, do you have any solution in front of this ? I play on asus Zenfone 2 since the begining of the game and i never have been these lag's in fight so i'm little worry about this..
  • Yeah can play again but ….. too late for Megatronus :( .
    Any chance on compensation??
  • Problem resolved for me :) have a good night all.
  • Dear NKVD_Proto78,
    Could you please tell me your device name and os ver.?
  • Hello, I have the same problem. since the update is right at the beginning when the game is displayed my device is no longer supported. I always had the game on this phone. I ask for a solution as soon as possible
  • Problem solved also for me, thank you
  • Dear Yksell,
    Could you please tell me your device name and the os ver.?
  • Dear KABAM,
    The thousand thanks for your fixing. Finally, I can login the game. Even I lost an October calenders benefits and other els, but I am pretty happy. Today final I am ble to go back my alliance and play game with them, witt my bots. Year!
    And all you guys , players, thank you very much to give me a lot of information for solves. ;)
  • Hello, kabam team, you can also take care of my application problem.
    I have ZTE Blade L7 (4GB memory and 1GB RAM)
  • Hello kabam team. I am already writing this 4-5 times and ask for a solution to my problem. I am always shown that my device is no longer supported. I have a ZTE BLADE L7 (4GB memory and 1GB RAM)
    I hope that I finally get an answer from the kabam team
  • Dear Yksell,
    Could you please tell me your device name and the os ver.?

Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML
  • Glozak wrote: »

How to downgrade the game and stop it from asking to upgrade to new version?