Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight Mission: This is Going to Sting

2»

Comments

• Frugalli88 wrote: »

One thing I really like is that the 2nd Chapter told the story from Scorponok's perspective as opposed to the usual good guys. I remember last Spotlight that we asked for a story on the villain's perspective and it look's like Kabam listened.

It doesn't make sense that we had to fight Grimlock on behalf of Scorp though. Kabam could have made it interesting by making the matchup Scorp vs Grimlock, even if we didn't have him just for this fight.

That is true, it doesn't make sense when the Commander is fighting because the fight is supposed to be Scorponok vs Grimlock, but the Commander is just a plot device that can use any bot. For example, you have to fight Waspinator in the story, yet you use Waspinator to fight Waspinator. What it shows is that the story goes on regardless of what the Commander does and doesn't do. It's confusing in know.
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 101
    I like that they didn't take Prowl with them this time. He kind of awful in diplomacy with beast-bots.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    This does sting because it isn't Warpath
  • Yeow... good thing the rewards are sticking around cuz wrapping up Master ch3 is gonna be painful lol
  • I cannot beat 3.2. The easy lane has too many evaders and I keep dying.
  • Drift makes all the evaders pretty cake.
  • What bots can we use on the ones that like to evade our attacks
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    What bots can we use on the ones that like to evade our attacks
    Any warrior except bludgeon or scorpinok.

Another common strategy is to change your fighting style, only hit once or twice and go for a heavy. This helps cut down the amount of evades going on.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited November 2018
    When heavy attack combined with stagger,inflicts two stuns, a power lock and three armor breaks.. All together
    It really stings.
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited November 2018
    Anyone else notice that in Rhinox's group of Predacon names, Blackarachnia is one of them? Does that mean that Blackarchnia is gonna be a Predacon and be in her Pre-Transmetal body?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Anyone else notice that in Rhinox's group of Predacon names, Blackarachnia is one of them? Does that mean that Blackarchnia is gonna be a Predacon and be in her Pre-Transmetal body?

Inferno, Cicadacon, etc are also namedropped
  • Anyone else notice that in Rhinox's group of Predacon names, Blackarachnia is one of them? Does that mean that Blackarchnia is gonna be a Predacon and be in her Pre-Transmetal body?

I know that. I even metioned it in the last page. I'm talking about how they made Blackarchnia a Predacon instead of a Maximal.
  • Anyone else notice that in Rhinox's group of Predacon names, Blackarachnia is one of them? Does that mean that Blackarchnia is gonna be a Predacon and be in her Pre-Transmetal body?

I know that. I even metioned it in the last page. I'm talking about how they made Blackarchnia a Predacon instead of a Maximal.

They could do that and then bring in Silverbolt and play out the whole love story and defection :) could make for an interesting spotlight with some amazingly cheesy dialogue.

"Oh dark poison of my heart!"
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited November 2018
    SkBirdman wrote: »

They could do that and then bring in Silverbolt and play out the whole love story and defection :) could make for an interesting spotlight with some amazingly cheesy dialogue.

"Oh dark poison of my heart!"

Oh yeah that cheesy dialogue always cheesed my nachos (which means it made me cringe and laugh at the same time). But that's what made it work. The whole weirdness of two opposites attracting was satisfying to watch. It was nice character development between the two. Until Silverbolt was ruined in Beast Machines.

I wonder how the Autobots would react to Doggy Silverbolt since they're more familiar to their Silverbolt.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Slayer wrote: »
    Keeping the rewards same ! Awesome
    Feels like I'm gonna explore master for the first time 😝 😝 😝

iw4y53c00xdo.jpg

Took too much time lol
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Keeping the rewards same ! Awesome
    Feels like I'm gonna explore master for the first time 😝 😝 😝

iw4y53c00xdo.jpg

Took too much time lol

Wicked job I’m proud
  • Anyone else notice that this spotlight timer is a week longer than usual or am I just super late to the party?
  • GrooGroo Posts: 163
    Yes. And Yes. 😜