Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New batch of 5*s

Any hint or idea of when a new batch of bots will be added to the 5* crystal pool?

Comments

• Please. No.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    not yet....
  • Dutt7Dutt7 Posts: 5
    Why not? So many crap bots currently in pool that are in need of rebalancing. Such a waste of precious resources to use on most of them.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    No. Because 1: Kabam will probably make money with Ironhide and Ratchet; 2. Hound.
  • I hope
    Warrior - bludgeon, hound
    Scout- windblade, Jazz
    Tech- wheeljack, blaster
    Tactician- cyclonus, G1 Prime
    Demolition- ironhide, ramjet
    Brawler- Motomaster, tantrum

I assume this is the next batch of 12
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    I'm looking forward for Motormaster
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I hope
    Scout- windblade, Jazz
    Tech- wheeljack, blaster

They won't add G1 prime for a while, everyone wants him
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    I hope
    Scout- windblade, Jazz
    Tech- wheeljack, blaster

No one wants hound and he’s not there

Maybe your on to something
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Dutt7 wrote: »
    Why not? So many crap bots currently in pool that are in need of rebalancing. Such a waste of precious resources to use on most of them.

So if they add more bots to the pool I guess that means you won't pull any of the "crap" bots that are currently in the pool.
  • I've already pulled 5* Mixmaster, so I've got the king of crap bots. The only thing worse would be pulling Hound as my next 5*, so I'm all for holding off on new bots.
    Ænigma wrote: »

So if they add more bots to the pool I guess that means you won't pull any of the "crap" bots that are currently in the pool.

I understand that, but likelihood of pulling them goes down assuming the %’s are equal for all bots. at least there will be a increased chance to pull a good bot versus getting another mixmaster.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    I understand that, but likelihood of pulling them goes down assuming the %’s are equal for all bots. at least there will be a increased chance to pull a good bot versus getting another mixmaster.

he's just trolling you. it's not hard to comprehend what you mean with your previous response. there is a slim chance the concept went over the dude's head. Either way, not worth your time...unless you want to troll back B)

I'm all for adding more to the pool since the only crap bot left (not in the pool) is hound...though that will decrease my odds of getting a 5* wasp.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    jhonsooon wrote: »
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LMAO!
    Voltron wrote: »

he's just trolling you. it's not hard to comprehend what you mean with your previous response. there is a slim chance the concept went over the dude's head. Either way, not worth your time...unless you want to troll back B)

I'm all for adding more to the pool since the only crap bot left (not in the pool) is hound...though that will decrease my odds of getting a 5* wasp.

I know.

Whether you agree with it or not, the original question was whether or not Kabam had an idea of when the next 5*s will be released?

My last three pulls were Magnus then Wasp and lastly Mix - so I would welcome some new bots atleast thrown into the mix.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    I know.

Whether you agree with it or not, the original question was whether or not Kabam had an idea of when the next 5*s will be released?

My last three pulls were Magnus then Wasp and lastly Mix - so I would welcome some new bots atleast thrown into the mix.

:# with those pulls..we all know why you created this thread. lol
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    I hope
    Scout- windblade, Jazz
    Tech- wheeljack, blaster

It’s either that or a shark. And I know that movie bee won’t get added
  • I don’t see why it would hurt. Although if there is a bot you want in this pool, now would be your best bet getting it.
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    I've already pulled 5* Mixmaster, so I've got the king of crap bots. The only thing worse would be pulling Hound as my next 5*, so I'm all for holding off on new bots.

I pulled 5* Mix, twice, in a row, on the same day.
  • Ænigma wrote: »
    I've already pulled 5* Mixmaster, so I've got the king of crap bots. The only thing worse would be pulling Hound as my next 5*, so I'm all for holding off on new bots.

I pulled 5* Mix, twice, in a row, on the same day.

8adut928p1s9.gif
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    We need time to dup the ones we have. So far I have 5 unduped 5*s, which are basically useless. I can use 1 t3 to rank a bot to 5000+ rating and 5 t3s to get a 5* to the same rating?
    Doesn't make much sense to me.