Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Change avatar ingame

Will we ever see this get added in ftf?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    I dont think so
  • Options
    Maybe by Christmas 2025, when they release Santa Grimlock.
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    At the moment we don't have any plans to, but we'll bring it up with the team to let them know y'all want to see it! :)

Awesome thanks buddy I’d love to have Bee as my avatar lol
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Because my name in game is Windbee
    So Bee or Windblade would be my avatar lol the funny thing is I don’t have either of these 2 as 4stars yet lol
  • Options
    @Kabam Vydious thanks! That would be great!! :)
  • Options
    Mcoc
    At the moment we don't have any plans to, but we'll bring it up with the team to let them know y'all want to see it! :)

Great news. It’s been mentioned a few times about equal treatment for players of both tftf and mcoc, and this is a good step towards it considering mcoc just got it.

On a side note, is there any chance of having the team look at the avatar arena glitch, where playing arena changes your bots PI and changes the avatar? Mines is constantly hopping between galvatron and megatron
  • Options

WOW! THANK YOU!
  • Options
    In MCOC we also get purchaseable Premium Profile Pics, it would be cool to see this feature in TFTF as well.