Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Where is g1 jetfire

On April 2018 nightskiies made a video with bits that have been found in the game files to come out in 2018. Jet fire g1 is listed as a character. But he has not came this year and next month is the bumblebee event. There is no chance it will be 2018. Do you want jet fire g1? Hopefully Kabam sees this and make jet fire a January bot. ( I except he wil come after March 2019 because the jan and feb boys have been made. Spread the word and tell kabam to add jetfire today!

Comments

• Just because jetfire was data mind doesn't mean he would come this year. And who said G1 jetfire wouldn't be next month?
  • Bumblebee movie next month so you can expect a bumblebee event for next month like the last knight
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited November 2018
    Bumblebee movie next month so you can expect a bumblebee event for next month like the last knight

Okay but it isn't guaranteed and it can I've Jetfire
  • Well bumblebee is all about g1 so there is a 25% it will happen
  • I’m gonna have to agree with @OptimalOptimus_MV1. Just because the bumblebee movie is coming out next month, ut doesn’t mean anything. I believe they will add either jetfire or lockdown (as said in the data mined info) and the most they will fo for bumblebee is either give everyone free hive crystal or add hil into the normal batch. They also might give ROFT bumblebee his 4* version (i hope they don’t)
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I don’t mind when Kabam adds G1 Jetfire I’d just love to get him 😄👍
    It would make the Bee Movie event even better if G1 Jetfire was there lol👍
    On April 2018 nightskiies made a video with bits that have been found in the game files to come out in 2018. Jet fire g1 is listed as a character. But he has not came this year and next month is the bumblebee event. There is no chance it will be 2018. Do you want jet fire g1? Hopefully Kabam sees this and make jet fire a January bot. ( I except he wil come after March 2019 because the jan and feb boys have been made. Spread the word and tell kabam to add jetfire today!

Who are the Jan. Feb. bots buddy?
  • In the game files found by nightskiies it appears that predaking and quickstrick are the first 2,bots for 2019
  • Well, don't expect an warrior or Scout next month. And There is no Tech,, Brawler, Tact, datamined.,
    JetFire would be a warrior.
    That clearly makes way for Demo LockDown.
    In the game files found by nightskiies it appears that predaking and quickstrick are the first 2,bots for 2019

Awesome 👏
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    1qbjxgdx90t9.png
    Clearly Warpath will come first.

LMAO MATE I’ve been looking forever for that pic thanks man
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    In the game files found by nightskiies it appears that predaking and quickstrick are the first 2,bots for 2019

Where can I find this newer updated game files look see?
    Buttehrs wrote: »

Type in your Goggle search bar
    Transformers Forged To Fight new bots for 2018
    2019 will also be in Inightskies video 😄👍
    edited November 2018
    Buttehrs wrote: »

I just found out the title of this video is transformers forged to fight Upcoming bots/ Act 4
    I hope this helps you @Buttehrs
    I can’t wait to see all those updates that Inightskies has in that video
    G1 Jetfire, BW Quick-strike, Predaking, Act 4 it’ll be great 👍
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Oh that's the same one from last April. Nothing new to see there
  • Same old data. While the bots have been released very reliably from that list, the schedule is obviously way off.
  • I bet they will do the bumblebee event because they did it for transformers the last knight
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    He is here now.
  • SilverZA wrote: »
    He is here now.
    Why just why
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    I'm ready for the hate.

Don't we already have a G1 Jetfire?
  • I'm ready for the hate.

This forum came out in 2018,thats why
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I'm ready for the hate.

We do but @SilverZA doesn’t
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    I'm ready for the hate.

I am a time traveler that was brought back to early 2013.(Eww)

But now, I have returned to the present. For some reason, people thought that the world would end in 2012, so I had to go back and tell them that the Mayans were a wee bit crazy back then.
  • SilverZA wrote: »
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    I'm ready for the hate.

I am a time traveler that was brought back to early 2013.(Eww)

But now, I have returned to the present. For some reason, people thought that the world would end in 2012, so I had to go back and tell them that the Mayans were a wee bit crazy back then.

Also tell Disney to not cancel the Clone Wars for 6-7 years instead of making Rebels.