Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Is the game dying?

Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
Is it just me or does it feel like the game is dying. There hasnt been new content in ages and the spotlight missions and grind for the new bot is getting stale. plus we have had the same loading screen for ages and still no 4* bumblebee
Tagged:

Comments

• KABAM is a company that has stuff that we don't know when or what it is usually. I bet new content is coming next month. It isn't dying btw it just Has not gotten new stuff added. Bumblebee will probably be a 4 star next month and MAYBE act 4
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    We almost made it through a week without someone posting this topic, le sigh.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    yeah it is
    KABAM is a company that has stuff that we don't know when or what it is usually. I bet new content is coming next month. It isn't dying btw it just Has not gotten new stuff added. Bumblebee will probably be a 4 star next month and MAYBE act 4

don’t think we’re getting any new content any time soon, they said they don’t have anything planned
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Kitten wrote: »
    KABAM is a company that has stuff that we don't know when or what it is usually. I bet new content is coming next month. It isn't dying btw it just Has not gotten new stuff added. Bumblebee will probably be a 4 star next month and MAYBE act 4

don’t think we’re getting any new content any time soon, they said they don’t have anything planned

They are notorious for saying nothing planned but actually having a lot planned and or completed but not released yet lo.
  • Kitten wrote: »

They said? They might be lyin'

They are notorious for saying nothing planned but actually having a lot planned and or completed but not released yet lo.
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190

Lying in those specific condition is probably the worst commercial/management or whatsoever decision ever made.

Why do any of you even listen to Kitten. He doesn't even play the game anymore, he just comes on here to wind everyone up with fake news.

Devs never said anything about plans one way or the other.
    uf71fpzujc2b.gif
    Manthro wrote: »

Why do any of you even listen to Kitten. He doesn't even play the game anymore, he just comes on here to wind everyone up with fake news.

Devs never said anything about plans one way or the other.

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    No we're not.
    0rvds1w2cupi.png
    Except this is kabam were talking bout. They forgot to use logic. Ever
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    in b4 close
  • cbaum2cbaum2 Posts: 12
    The answer to the og question is yes
  • It will die if act 4 doesn’t release soon
  • I just can say a lot of good German player just stop already playing and for the rest of our Allis it’s getting harder to find gamers to stay in Top 50 ..it frustrates plus to this boring every day the same.. feels a bit like the spirit is gone
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    it certainly feels like the wind is no longer in the sails, or the momentum has gone? Dying, probably not. Shrinking? Yeah. I think it's more a reflection of an individual's feelings than the overall game.
  • IvanTyIvanTy Posts: 55
    The way things are right now it feels like Marvel contest is like apple more content more player while transformers is android lack of content and gets repetitive and low priority.
  • The main problem is kabam not the game itself. They need to add new stuff like 4 STAR BUMBLEBEE, BUFF HOUND, act 4,release gs bumblebee in bot crystals, something nice for Christmas/December and add more/ new content and most IMPORTANTLY add warpath.
  • It’s headed in that direction. Many of us has earmarked December as the last straw. If nothing big comes out then we’re going to quit.
  • It’s headed in that direction. Many of us has earmarked December as the last straw. If nothing big comes out then we’re going to quit.

I have already stopped playing but yeah, if nothing comes out of December, then I guess I’m officially out. As hard as that is to say.

Hopefully this is a wake-up call to Hasbro as they counted on Kabam to deliver considering their rather positive reputation with MCOC.
  • Black_ThoughtBlack_Thought Posts: 392
    edited November 2018
    The moderators are indirectly telling us it’s dying man. Read their comments and you can tell. They say stuff like, there is nothing to report. No new content, when we know you’ll know. And that’s almost a year later. Writing is all over the wall man. One more month, if nothing comes out I’m out. I know bee gauntlet will be out again. I don’t care about that, it’s just recycled from last year.
  • 2 Solutions are; give FTF to a better Company that cares and would make the game better that kabam can't seemingly do. Or have kabam be a GOOD company and improve the game SOON.

Couldn’t agree more. There has to be something going on with hasbro and kabam. Whatever it is I think it’s cause this game to fall behind in a big way.
    It will die if act 4 doesn’t release soon

Act 4 won't do anything other than distract players for 24hrs.

You will instantly see "Act 5 please" threads almost immediately after they release act 4.

Players gobble up story mode in minutes.
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited November 2018
    @Black_Thought bee gauntlet? I'll give that a shot. . Something has to change, as this is the best transformers game I played in a while. Kabam must listen to us
  • Optima1POptima1P Posts: 136

Then the @Kabam people should take our suggestions and put them to fruition! Not just the not suggestions!
  • Optima1POptima1P Posts: 136
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    It’s headed in that direction. Many of us has earmarked December as the last straw. If nothing big comes out then we’re going to quit.

I have already stopped playing but yeah, if nothing comes out of December, then I guess I’m officially out. As hard as that is to say.

Hopefully this is a wake-up call to Hasbro as they counted on Kabam to deliver considering their rather positive reputation with MCOC.

I'm staying. That makes one if us who will say it openly.
This discussion has been closed.