Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

December’s bot.

Comments

• Nonsense... the three dots and the popcorn might be misdirections to the truth which is right in front of us... W A R P A T H _ C O N F I R M E D !
  • I hope it's not Shatter. Remember when Bay started throwing out these invented Bots? The only exception was Fallen, who would eventually evolve in comics and TV to become Megatronus as we know him today.
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Just because bumblebee movie is out next month doesn't mean there'll be a bot based on it. Lockdown Or jetfire

Better if they just stick with Warpath.
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    👀 I'm just here to observe and enjoy my popcorn. I love guessing threads.

Hmm...I guess TLK Prime maybe? Or lockdown... hm.

Not Warpath tho, ew...

The community gets it, Kabam gets it. Every other post is Warpath. We want content more than Warpath so why not put some energy into asking for content instead of WARPATH!!!
  • PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Seems like Vydious is trying you throw you all for a loop right here... Very tricky...

We haven't released a hint on the next month's bot just yet... But keep an eye out...

It's Shatter then, those dots take you to the top of this page, and @Austin555555 guessed it'd be Shatter.

That shouldn't have happened... fixed it!
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    3 dots. 3 heads. Dragonstorm!!!
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    could be dropkick too since sacred arachnid’s post was at the top as well
    They take you to warpath confirmed now.....
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited November 2018
    I hope it's not Shatter. Remember when Bay started throwing out these invented Bots? The only exception was Fallen, who would eventually evolve in comics and TV to become Megatronus as we know him today.

Shatter isn't Bay''s creation, it's Travis Knight's. Plus Shatter is voiced by Angela Bassett. That's more of enough a reason she should be here.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    I did a single search on the TF Wiki and it says this about shatter and dropkick "the two will do anything it takes to complete the mission..." Miike said tricky, they're decepticons. Loop is a word he used too, possibly referencing shatter turning into a jet, capable of loop de loops, her VA is Angela Bassett, the queen chick from Black Panther, pretty clever girl. Not to mention Shatter and Dropkick look like Jessie and James from Team Rocket, two stupid tricksters. boom.
    Seems like Vydious is trying you throw you all for a loop right here... Very tricky...

We haven't released a hint on the next month's bot just yet... But keep an eye out...

It's Shatter then, those dots take you to the top of this page, and @Austin555555 guessed it'd be Shatter.

no you didn't
    If it is indeed warpath phatboy is gonna have a heart attack

did you?
    Kitten wrote: »

did you?

take a moment and quote it, it says "www.NopeTrickedYouAgain.com" in it.
  • Kitten wrote: »

did you?

no u
    (dies inside from my own cringe)
    Hbomb76 wrote: »
    Kabam haven't got a clue about the new bot. They got a dartboard with 2 or 3 bots on it & the work experience guy gets to throw a dart at one of them

Not a bad idea tho. The next month take the one off and put another in. Throw darts again lol
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I'm lost now, so I'll just assume bumblebee's gauntlet with the inclusion of master... Am I on the right track?
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    I'm lost now, so I'll just assume bumblebee's gauntlet with the inclusion of master... Am I on the right track?

yesssss (new phone haven’t downloaded the gif just yet)

ygwze74srhq9.gif
    edited November 2018

486jq1nmomzt.gif
    6kdse0cmbzg3.gif

Edit: Crap, @PhatBoy123 beat me to it, lol
    Here's literally 100 gifs of yesssss. Lol
    BOFAD wrote: »
    Just because bumblebee movie is out next month doesn't mean there'll be a bot based on it. Lockdown Or jetfire

Better if they just stick with Warpath.
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    👀 I'm just here to observe and enjoy my popcorn. I love guessing threads.

Hmm...I guess TLK Prime maybe? Or lockdown... hm.

Not Warpath tho, ew...

The community gets it, Kabam gets it. Every other post is Warpath. We want content more than Warpath so why not put some energy into asking for content instead of WARPATH!!!

because warpath would make the consistency of new content blow up
  • HrockHrock Posts: 132
    5* g1 bee, close enough to movie design, close to squeezing rest of milk from whales for financial year end results..shareholders etc? No development cost. 😋
  • I doubt it will be anyone from the Bumblebee movie, yet. Makes more sense to have December bot be someone like Warpath, Jetfire, (or Brawn) and then have January's bot be someone from the Bumblebee movie when everyone's excitement is high and anticipation for the next bot is peaking. Maybe Bayverse Bumblebee with be swapped out for Bumblebee (non-Bayverse movie), since he looks like a decent compromise between Bayverse and G1.

One bot I'd like to see, after seeing the Bumblebee trailers, is a seeker with the Tetra-jet alt mode, maybe Skywarp, Acid Storm or even Thundercracker (especially since he's in the movie)!
    edited November 2018
    uybfw2ac8c8c.jpg
    Since December is Christmas time, why not have Santa Grimlock, the jolliest Dinobot of them all. What could go wrong?
  • Just please give us G1 Bee because him being the one bot I still don’t have is driving me insane.
  • If It's TLK, then face it's gonna be CrossHairs
    edited November 2018
    This is what @Kabam Miike posted:
    vylp3u61qr2y.png
    Tomatos are Red.
    2xbdibemnb8e.jpg
    Shatter is red. Shatter confirmed for December bot... but then again, Warpath is red, so is Inferno, and the other Inferno
  • This is what @Kabam Miike posted:
    vylp3u61qr2y.png
    Tomatos are Red.
    2xbdibemnb8e.jpg
    Shatter is red. Shatter confirmed for December bot... but then again, Warpath is red, so is Inferno, and the other Inferno

That is definitely not cryptic enough... This one is next level, everybody.