Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Is Marcelo still making splash screens for the game?

@Kabam Miike is Marcelo still doing this or has he moved on and we're stuck forever with Soundwave stepping on Blaster?

Comments

• Options
    Yeah, I was thinking they'd add a splash screen with Megatronus, but I guess we have to wait
  • Options
    ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    If he is still working on splash screens, then I think he has been remaking the same one for the last year because I haven't noticed any differences yet.
  • Options
    Predacon_OrderPredacon_Order Posts: 257
    edited November 2018
    The game is getting frozen in time with the only differences between months being miserable reward increases and decreases and a new glitched Bot that is immediatly either nerfed or buffed upon release. :(
  • Options
    Who’s Marcelo?
  • Options
    Anyways, even I would like a new splash screen with some more characters from the game. Our current one has only 5 of the some 50+ characters in the game.
    Yeah, I was thinking they'd add a splash screen with Megatronus, but I guess we have to wait
    I would love to see Megatronus’ splash screen...
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Who’s Marcelo?

Renowned artist for games like Legends and TCG.
  • Options
    IvanTyIvanTy Posts: 55
    I think he moved on and went to the team that created marvel strike force splash screens.That games splash screens looks awesome tbh.
  • Options
    IvanTy wrote: »
    I think he moved on and went to the team that created marvel strike force splash screens.That games splash screens looks awesome tbh.

True. The Venom and Brotherhood updates might have been the best ones so far. Their quality is far better than FTF's splashes.
  • Options
    I'd really like to see a Megatronus splashscreen or one related to the BB movie. Btw, did u guys ever wonder why MCOC gets a new splash every month while FTF hasn't changed since April or so?
  • Options
    I'd really like to see a Megatronus splashscreen or one related to the BB movie. Btw, did u guys ever wonder why MCOC gets a new splash every month while FTF hasn't changed since April or so?

It's because MCOC makes the money for Kabam. TFTF is an afterthought.
  • Options
    As for a Megatronus splash screen? I would've loved a splash screen of Megatronus holding New Quintessa with a burning hand, the fire setting New Quintessa ablaze.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Maybe it just harder 2nd takes longer to make because of all the detail required to paint a bot. The lines the subtle details of windows and tires. Mcoc is just humanoid figures .
  • Options
    HrockHrock Posts: 132
    edited November 2018
    The current spash screen is from blaster spotlight. So long ago I dont even remember when. Weve circled back to tech on the class wheel many times post that update.

Maybe they could rerun the beast wars one for a bit 😂