Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

My game crashes whenever I enter a fight help me#helpthenoobs

BosskisbossBosskisboss Posts: 1
edited November 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I don't know where this goes so Yolo! But in all serious my game works fine but as soon as I enter a fight it crashes. It just loads for a minute and just crashes. I switched devices from a Samsung galaxy 3 tab to the newest moldel of the Samsung tab A. Is one of my game files corrupted? Will this affect Marvel contest of champions if I download it? Please help me! #Milk_The_Whales.

Comments

• KennyKenny Posts: 309
    Working as intended.
  • Hi Bosskisboss,

Welcome to the Transformers Forged To Fight Community! Have you tried doing a fresh install from the app store? If you have not already done so, please do.

This should not affect you downloading and playing Marvel Contest Of Champions, unless you are experiencing a hardware issue. If that is the case you may need to reach out to your device manufacturer.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    What? MCOC again?
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    I don't know where this goes so Yolo! But in all serious my game works fine but as soon as I enter a fight it crashes. It just loads for a minute and just crashes. I switched devices from a Samsung galaxy 3 tab to the newest moldel of the Samsung tab A. Is one of my game files corrupted? Will this affect Marvel contest of champions if I download it? Please help me! #Milk_The_Whales.

The SD450 + 3GB RAM combo crashes often, but not SD425 + 3GB RAM. Weird, i can't fathom why. Maybe the adreno 506 isn't as compatible as the 308.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    edited November 2018
    Kabam Ahab wrote: »
    Hi Bosskisboss,

Welcome to the Transformers Forged To Fight Community! Have you tried doing a fresh install from the app store? If you have not already done so, please do.

This should not affect you downloading and playing Marvel Contest Of Champions, unless you are experiencing a hardware issue. If that is the case you may need to reach out to your device manufacturer.

never mind I get what you mean
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Kitten wrote: »
    Hi Bosskisboss,

never mind I get what you mean

KillMasterC?
    @Bosskisboss i know this is counter productive to your particular cause, but i maintain a thread called REQUIREMENTS, and actively test F2F on different chipsets from different OEMs rather frequently.

Many entry/mid level Qualcomm SoCs, particularly the SD410, 450, SD615, 617, 625 and NOW the SD626 have a TORRID time running F2F.
    It's not about RAW POWER as other entry chips from MediaTek, Rockchip, Spreadtrum, etc seem to run F2F fine.

As for the SD8xx series, even the 64bit 808, 810, 820 have trouble running this game!
    835, 845 are fine.
  • Kabam Ahab wrote: »
    Hi Bosskisboss,

What the hell? THIS IS FORGED TO FIGHT! Kabam your blunders are staggering. And you guys are the same people that get all pissy when someone mentions mcoc. Smh.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Hi Bosskisboss,

What the hell? THIS IS FORGED TO FIGHT! Kabam your blunders are staggering. And you guys are the same people that get all pissy when someone mentions mcoc. Smh.

Reread OP’s post.
  • Im having the same exact issue on my iPhone 5s. I’ve contacted kabam several times and get lame replies trying to blame the problem on my end and try the same steps over and over.

I’ve found several people on Facebook also having the same problem.
    Im having the same exact issue on my iPhone 5s. I’ve contacted kabam several times and get lame replies trying to blame the problem on my end and try the same steps over and over.

I’ve found several people on Facebook also having the same problem.

Dude, 5S, SE, 6, 6P, 7 CAN'T HANDLE F2F any longer without catastrophic results.
    iPad Air2 and Pro1, as well.