Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

December’s bot.

Comments

• Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    This is what @Kabam Miike posted:
    vylp3u61qr2y.png
    Tomatos are Red.
    2xbdibemnb8e.jpg
    Shatter is red. Shatter confirmed for December bot... but then again, Warpath is red, so is Inferno, and the other Inferno

Well Shatter definitely fits the movie popcorn reference and it definitely fits the loop back to the first post where Shatter was guessed, so it sounds like he's the tomato.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    vylp3u61qr2y.png
    Tomatos are Red.
    2xbdibemnb8e.jpg
    Shatter is red. Shatter confirmed for December bot... but then again, Warpath is red, so is Inferno, and the other Inferno

it's Warpath, red is not for the color of his paint, but for ALL THE NOT RED BLOOD HE WILL HARVEST FROM HIS ENEMIES.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    M
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    vylp3u61qr2y.png
    Tomatos are Red.
    2xbdibemnb8e.jpg

it's Warpath, red is not for the color of his paint, but for ALL THE NOT RED BLOOD HE WILL HARVEST FROM HIS ENEMIES.

Yeah but idk man, tomatoes are disgusting and warpath isnt
  • As the popcorn guess. I can assume it is nitro Zeus as cons.

Crosshairs or cogman foor Autobots.

But as a red bot, the only red bot I believe was a knight and drift soo they are trying too keep us from guess too soon. Tomato’s are also GREEN like crosshairs and December has been hinted by @Kabam Vydious with popcorn from the last knight. Giving it a lot of thought, I assume the next boot will be

CROSSHAIRS.

I don’t think I am correct but it is a very good guess. What do you think @Kabam Miike?
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    Red? Sentinel prime is it.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    They said hardest one yet... Megatronus was HARD
  • Tough wrote: »

That is a good guess that want too be real. I really wanna kick sentinel’s tailpipe after seeing him kill ironhide
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Hmmm...

16pkncbathdc.jpeg
    406o3eu7jg7g.jpeg

• Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Tough wrote: »

That is a good guess that want too be real. I really wanna kick sentinel’s tailpipe after seeing him kill ironhide
    I really wanted him since the day I downloaded the game, just wanna see IH gets his revenge.
  • gpuj47i6qn8f.jpeg
    ydzxqdj7ocq4.jpeg
    Click the popcorn, is this our new bot
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Kabam Mike said bot at the next level I’m thinking Combiner (: 👍👏🎁
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    vylp3u61qr2y.png
    Tomatos are Red.
    2xbdibemnb8e.jpg

That is definitely not cryptic enough... This one is next level, everybody.

So must be a Combiner lol 👍
  • Another prime?
  • Guys are we forgetting what the datamined info said? It was going to be either jetfire or lockdown. This looks like it is going to be a bayformers bot so i think it is going to be lockdown
    edited November 2018
    Ok so TLK bot or just movie Bots?....the ones we don't have is Crosshairs, movie Grimlock (fingers crossed), another Megatron, I doubt we'll see a different drift or different barricade or another Optimus... Who else am I missing that was a major player? Other than Cogman
    And if it is Sentinel Prime, would he be considered an autobot or decepticon? .. since he did pull a turncoat
  • DrShotgun wrote: »
    And if it is Sentinel Prime, would he be considered an autobot or decepticon? .. since he did pull a turncoat

Still Autobot. He only made a deal with Megatron. He didn’t change sides permanently.
  • Tomatoes are red.
    Santa is red.
    December is Christmas time
    The time that Santa Megs committed a crime.
    6rxhlcg3900s.jpg
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Guys are we forgetting what the datamined info said? It was going to be either jetfire or lockdown. This looks like it is going to be a bayformers bot so i think it is going to be lockdown

I thought about those but don't see how a tomato would relate to them. Tomatoes can be green so maybe a scout?

Or is tomato a reference to red and fire??
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    blitzwing :p
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190
    Tomato can indeed refer to Sentinel because :
    A lot of people think that tomatoes are vegetables, but they are actually fruits >>> Deceived

That's what Sentinel did in the movies, he turned us on >> Deceived, again
    But if we see that strictly in the term of TLK, then it's probably Nemesis Prime, since he's the one who got turned himself into the bad one.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    edited November 2018
    Celt wrote: »
    Tomato can indeed refer to Sentinel because :
    A lot of people think that tomatoes are vegetables, but they are actually fruits >>> Deceived

That's what Sentinel did in the movies, he turned us on >> Deceived, again
    But if we see that strictly in the term of TLK, then it's probably Nemesis Prime, since he's the one who got turned himself into the bad one.

xsbnkfuya0cv.gif
    "he turned us on" we're a kinky little one aren't we?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Guys were looking too much into this. It's literally a tomato. One of those foodicons from mcdonlds
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited November 2018
    Rotten tomato. So movieverse for sure.

To be fair, the 1986 Movie was rotten on Rotten Tomatoes.In fact, the first Micheal Bay Movie has a 1% higher rating.
    9fr2bogcw9qe.png
    acypwpghnvym.png
  • This is what @Kabam Miike posted:
    vylp3u61qr2y.png
    Tomatos are Red.
    2xbdibemnb8e.jpg

Great great great hint @Kabam Miike a tomato is a nightshade... next level indeed.
    Last knight confirmed. Thanks!
  • Tsunami wrote: »
    vylp3u61qr2y.png
    Tomatos are Red.
    2xbdibemnb8e.jpg

Great great great hint @Kabam Miike a tomato is a nightshade... next level indeed.
    Last knight confirmed. Thanks!

Cogman, crosshairs, or nitro Zeus. But I don’t think it’s a con.