Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

T3 Class Spark Mission

Hi I don’t wanna be annoying it’s Thanksgiving, but I’ve got a question considering the
T3 Class Spark Mission

Mission Completion just started and when you click onto details I can’t see how many points a T3 Spark Mission scores it’s an error
Tagged:

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited November 2018
    And when I get a 3 or 4 star chest I get a 1 or 2 star chest please fix it please
    I’ll never get a 4star chest unless it’s a 5star chest so basically if this error is not fixed now no one will get anything great lol 😂
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Custos
    Please don’t bother trying to fix the problem today it’s Thanksgiving you guys deserve time off with your families 😄
    Take care guys have a great day and I’m hoping to see these two problems fixed soon 👍😄
  • Looks like we missed adding that one. It's been reported to the team.

PS. We're in Canada, so our Thanksgiving was last month, but Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    the chest image on the map is wrong. left is a 1* and the right is a 2* star

each side will give you 500 T3C essence plus whatever essence you earn from beating a bot. when you finish the 2nd side, that side (left or right) will give you 1000 T3C... so 1500 total if you "explore"
  • Hey Everybody, good news!

This is only a visual error, and even though the T3 Class Dailies are not listed in the Event Completion event, they are still awarding points. Each run is worth 1125 points.

We'll be adding the mission to the description as soon as we can.
    Looks like we missed adding that one. It's been reported to the team.

PS. We're in Canada, so our Thanksgiving was last month, but Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Thank you happy Thanksgiving
    Hey Everybody, good news!

This is only a visual error, and even though the T3 Class Dailies are not listed in the Event Completion event, they are still awarding points. Each run is worth 1125 points.

Ok thank you so much
    Could you guys fix the visual error of a 4star chest turning into a 3star chest?
    Thank you so much for your response and help @Kabam Miike you sure replied fast 😄👍
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    Hey Everybody, good news!

Ok thank you so much
    Could you guys fix the visual error of a 4star chest turning into a 3star chest?

Or make it a 3 star chest with a full t3 spark in it. 2 star chest even.
    I’m just annoyed that when I win a chest it comes down a star ):
  • QuepisQuepis Posts: 2
    This is still an issue. I will collect a 3* chest in a mission, and it will show as a 2* chest in the rewards display after the mission.