Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Leader/Officer positions

So I’ve been thinkin, and this is just a suggestion, along with the countless ones that have been thrown your way @Kabam Miike. Most alliances in the t100 area all use some form of 3rd party chat to coordinate progression together since ingame chat doesn’t work well(no fault on your part at all!). And with the roles of leader, and officer a lot of responsibility falls on these guys to keep members updated and informed about the game and how we will fight in alliance missions. with all this hard hard that they put into their respective alliance there is no reward offered to them. I was thinkin maybe we could give a perment boost to these positions. As long as they hold a officer/leader position. A boost to exp, atk, and health. Maybe 5% to officers all around. And 10% to leader. In all fight modes of the game. The exp will become useless at some point when they reach max lvl. But at least the atk/health will keep it a sought out position in the alliance. It will give people something to want, it will cost little to nothing to you guys. And overall strengthen everyone alliance as a whole. Just throwing it out there ;)

@ka

Comments

• @ka. Lmao
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    agreed top100 leaders and officers work really hard, especially the ones with other things going on in their life but I feel some alliances will just make all their members officers to exploit this
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    what's stopping an alliance from making everyone in the group officers?

in regards to the in game chat... an officers/leader group chat would be nice for those who don't use 3rd party
  • Voltron wrote: »

in regards to the in game chat... an officers/leader group chat would be nice for those who don't use 3rd party

There can be only 1 leader and 6 officers I believe....
  • Good idea buddy I hope kabam does something like this to show appreciation for the position ...
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Reaction86 wrote: »
    Voltron wrote: »

There can be only 1 leader and 6 officers I believe....

You can have as many as you want. Here's an alliance in the search feed. 15 out of the 17 members are officers.

nz3o8gn3fzs1.jpeg

• Oh, well then if would be a good incentive to get people to participate in more alliance functions than just playing the game. Cuz I know at t10 lvls where I am there is a lot of work involved keeping an alliance together and informed. Or they can just put a limit on the number of officers to 6. 2 per BG like OVD runs it