Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Knight crystal event discussion

Here gents ramble on
Few questions of my own
1. How many chips per raid?
2. What’s with the alliance event?
Thanks for giving us something slightly new means a lot
Tagged:

Comments

• OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited November 2018
    Kitten wrote: »
    Here gents ramble on
    Few questions of my own

Chips? You mean shards? I guess around 300 maybe? Or higher. Also the special alliance event for 7 days is probably a raid event and it might award shards for the high milestones
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    Great event. Am excited
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Here gents ramble on
    Few questions of my own

Chips? You mean shards? I guess around 300 maybe? Or higher. Also the special alliance event for 7 days is probably a raid event and it might award shards for the high milestones

Yeah shards, sorry, I think the same amount of shards as we got chips from this scorponok event would be cool since everyone must be boned from getting the 5*
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    A limit of 3 T4k for a week's raid? It is incomparable with featured raid week.
  • MattCMattC Posts: 23
    While we're discussing knight crystals I'm curious... Why have the drop percentages been removed from the knight crystals?
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I'm glad we're finally getting them and their rewards have been announced along with it, but I'll probably save mine for next month on the off chance I dupe my 5* Megatron or grindor... Again 😥
  • Spiffy. Now i can stockpile even more t3c, t4b and t3a while i desperately grind for enough t2a sparks to actually use them...
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited November 2018

You're right, it is incomparable..where else can you potentially earn 3x 5* bots in a week?

Nowhere. This is easily the best rewards vs time spent in a long time.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited November 2018
    yq62ppa8ntkc.png
    T3 Knight crystal pull :D

Update: just pulled Crystal with the same results.. Wonder how much the odds were decreased. Just curious, not a big deal to me. I had a left chips for the raid event
  • T3 Knight 2.0 doesn’t start till 11/29
    Manthro wrote: »

You're right, it is incomparable..where else can you potentially earn 3x 5* bots in a week?

Nowhere. This is easily the best rewards vs time spent in a long time.

Might as well invest in lottery?
  • 99.9% chance of t3b was lol
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    edited November 2018
    Here gents ramble on
    Few questions of my own

I hope you are wrong, 300 shards per raid means 166 raids for a 4* mod, that would be the worst idea ever made by Kabam.
    All the rewards are good-great in the new crystal except the mod.
    So I think it will be the 4* mod crystal just like the t3k crystal is the t1a crystal.
    Remove those two rewards and the crystals will be worth the grinding.
    T2C mod Sparks are far desirable rewards than 4* mods.
    @Kabam Miike or if anyone that knows for the upcoming raid event

Is the knight shards a set (static) amount per raid or does the shard reward increase as you raid higher bases?
  • Voltron wrote: »

Is the knight shards a set (static) amount per raid or does the shard reward increase as you raid higher bases?

It is not a static amount, and like other Raid events, the higher your Medal Count, the more Shards you'll receive!
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

It is not a static amount, and like other Raid events, the higher your Medal Count, the more Shards you'll receive!

Is there a big jump in that number from 1999 medals to 2000 medals? Or will it be on a linear scale like how it was for the Cyclonus raid event?
    Voltron wrote: »

Thank you!
  • Question, what arenas will be happening during this week? Guessing the new spotlight is pushed back a week based on the current spotlight timers.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    SkBirdman wrote: »
    Question, what arenas will be happening during this week? Guessing the new spotlight is pushed back a week based on the current spotlight timers.

We’re wrapping up the bot chip arenas so I’m expecting the next week to be the regular stuff.
    Darm0k wrote: »
    SkBirdman wrote: »
    Question, what arenas will be happening during this week? Guessing the new spotlight is pushed back a week based on the current spotlight timers.

We’re wrapping up the bot chip arenas so I’m expecting the next week to be the regular stuff.

If it's regular Arena week, then it will collide with the first week of Jetfire month. Not saying it's impossible but it's lame to not fill in a shark week, right?
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Maybe bots shards arena & crystals opening event?
  • When does it start?
    When does it start?

thursday