Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

December’s bot.

Comments

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Wait a second, what does this have to do with a tomato?

This is datamined info. It is not confirmed to be December’s bot. For all we know, it could be February’s. Also, no real hint has been dropped yet. The popcorn and tomato were trolls for us while they thought of hints

Wasn't the tomato dropped specifically as a hint to December's bot?
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Oprime3rd wrote: »
    So if it was shatter What would be his/her heavy attack and special attacks since he/she is a Triple Changer

The Bot isn't Shatter, but Jetfire.

But if it was Shatter, her heavy can still be both a muscle car and a jet. My theory of how this could work is that Triple-Changers can have 2 different fighting modes that they can switch through (think about Hound''s Ammos). Whatever fighting mode you are in determines what you would change into.

They missed the mark by not doing this already.. remember Drift is a triple changer
  • DrShotgun wrote: »
    Oprime3rd wrote: »
    So if it was shatter What would be his/her heavy attack and special attacks since he/she is a Triple Changer

The Bot isn't Shatter, but Jetfire.

But if it was Shatter, her heavy can still be both a muscle car and a jet. My theory of how this could work is that Triple-Changers can have 2 different fighting modes that they can switch through (think about Hound''s Ammos). Whatever fighting mode you are in determines what you would change into.

They missed the mark by not doing this already.. remember Drift is a triple changer

Yeah true, they missed it twice actually. RotF Megatron was a Triple-Changer too. But I guess the game has to progress more so that we can get actual Triple-Changers.
  • Looking at him I definitely regret not getting his Leader Class figure.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Thank you! Class or Ability text?
  • LordZarak212LordZarak212 Posts: 45
    edited November 2018
    Oh, another G1 Bot. ehhhhh

Maybe a G1 Demo perhaps?
    And does this mean no Bumblebee Event?

This most definitely isn’t G1 Jetfire. It looks like it might be based on the toy from a few years back.

f46bf9m2nv9z.jpeg

• Holy crap, he looks awesome! I don't care if it is another Autobot Tech, he looks like a bad mofo! Since I whiffed with Scorponok, I'm hoping my 5* luck comes back for him!
  • This is gonna be exciting when jetfire gets released
  • Omg he looks amazing!
  • Круто
  • He's tech OR tact, cause I have one t3c of both classes, so accordingly I'll preserve one for him
  • SkBirdman wrote: »
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    I decoded it
    tfesy5jcavpk.png

Thats a random as **** clue. So we are gonna hit the gardening sites from now on?

Omg poster great find I now have some feeling this could be correct
  • Don't know if yea are a garden nerd or a Google master but that was a way cool find and odds are good it's correct
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited November 2018
    h4u6g0apxw0y.jpg

Looks great
  • Slayer wrote: »
    h4u6g0apxw0y.jpg

Looks great
    Whoa, where did you get that image from?
  • He looks awesome!
  • Love it! That redesign and the original based off Macross are my favorite. One of my favorites as a kid and still have him.ryeh4654gtmj.jpg
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    But what happened to SKYfire in the 86 movie?!?
    I demand answers!
    (And Omega Supreme, too, the giant wuss)

Yes i know about the iDW panel where Superion and Omega were busy fighting Menasor and Bruticus, but wasn't Skyfire from Season 1?
  • You say to-may-to, I say to-mah-to. You say Skyfire, I say Jetfire?
    You say to-may-to, I say to-mah-to. You say Skyfire, I say Jetfire?

Jetfire is forever ruined, as a hunched over, parachute farter.

Has there ever been a Bay version that didn't RUIN the original character?

Bumblebee doesn't count.
    Replace his name and color and i guarantee you'd never guess who he's based on.
  • Well I grew up with the Marvel comics over the cartoon and he was Jetfire there. Same with G.I. Joe.

And no, there hasn't been a Bay version that didn't ruin the original character.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Warpath looks weird here...
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Kitten wrote: »

Go away...
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Kitten wrote: »

Not a big fan of the white they gave him.
  • Hbomb76Hbomb76 Posts: 101
    Its G1 Kabam Bot.
    Hes every class, needs all class sparks to rank up.
    Loses you gold & energon if you don't buy in store.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

I think he started out as Skefire in the cartoon, but they had to change his name to Jetfire later on due to his name license belonging to another company.
    Darm0k wrote: »

I think he started out as Skefire in the cartoon, but they had to change his name to Jetfire later on due to his name license belonging to another company.

Correct!
    And also why he was available for such a short time in most markets.
    Hasbro did not want to give Robotech free advertising.
    But he'll always stay Skyfire to me.
  • BlackRazak wrote: »

Correct!

I prefer Skyjet
    BlackRazak wrote: »

Correct!

I prefer Skyjet

Well, you're IN LUCK.
    THEY'RE HIRING

mc1ubm6xv8h3.jpg
  • Darm0k wrote: »

Oh I know. He was always Jetfire in the Marvel comics though so that's what I always knew him as growing up. I also played BattleTech too which suffered from the Robotech usage fun!