Home Alliance Recruitment
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

MAD SKILLZ

BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
edited November 2018 in Alliance Recruitment
[Removed by Moderation]

OneWay [1 Way]

Prepare for map 3 battles with THESE prerequisites:
1. Mad GRINDING skillz!
2. Advanced Map Comprehension! (Somebody on the right? Go left!)
3. Planning your day! (Custody battles suck!)
4. MASTER level communication, as we don't use 3rd party chat!
5. Crazy fighting skills, above lvl 33!
Finally
6. Intelligence! For Humor!
7. See point 6!

Contact @BlackRazak for a pass to the alliance of your dreams! Or nightmares

THERE'S ONLY [1 WAY] TO GO!!!

Comments

• that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    How can you have master level communication, when the one present in the game barely meets that criteria?

Anyway, best of luck on your recruitment drive :)
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    that1guy wrote: »
    How can you have master level communication, when the one present in the game barely meets that criteria?

Anyway, best of luck on your recruitment drive :)

Hence the 'master level' statement. It's inherently sarcastic.
    We take the game seriously, but not alarm timer, peeve off the wife, fired from job serious.
    And 3rd party chat means too much intrusion into real life.

Plus we've had 3 guys unable to pass, stuck on the same node, which is also Master level hilarious.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited November 2018
    lookee here..the post is still here and someone is :D . Bumping up the post since it got unnecessary derailed and didn't get a fair shot. Good luck on the recruit @BlackRazak !

Voltron wrote: »
    lookee here..the post is still here and someone is :D . Bumping up the post since it got unnecessary derailed and didn't get a fair shot. Good luck on the recruit @BlackRazak !

Sometimes all a TF fan needs is to see a post like this, @Voltron ! Thanks for reinstating faith in the games playing community.
    I was thinking I'm too old for the childish bickering, hormonal angst and Sunday school mentality of some of the others found here.
    Hurrah for decency!
    And have a great weekend!
    Too many exclamation points!!!
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    anytime! yep..the pretentious behavior here is quite amusing. a bit embarrassing when you realize that the player base are mainly adults :o
    edited November 2018
    anytime! yep..the pretentious behavior here is quite amusing. a bit embarrassing when you realize that the player base are mainly adults :o

Terrible.
    I've had more adult conversations with 5 yr olds.
    There are even hilarious threads were you get polls, then said author of consensus just disagrees with most that bother to participate.
    Or the ones where they insult each other over a bunch of (on the fly, thanks IDW) stats, power tiers, etc.
    Keyboard warriors defending the honor of brittle plastic.
    To make matters worse, these sad, pitiable bunch later go thru my list of comments/threads and flag quite a few for abuse, despite no mention of anyone, negativity or anything. I could even be posting a pic of a toy.
    If the flagger were an adult, He/she/IT should have his license to socialize revoked. Or spanked by his elderly mum for bringing shame onto the human race.

Back on topic, thanks for the moral support, i realize that quite a few players can no longer be arsed to do AMs any longer, hence my need to recruit non languid commanders to help score some FREE BOT CHIPS, and improve co-op and overall alliance level.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    BlackRazak wrote: »

Sometimes all a TF fan needs is to see a post like this, @Voltron ! Thanks for reinstating faith in the games playing community.
    I was thinking I'm too old for the childish bickering, hormonal angst and Sunday school mentality of some of the others found here.
    Hurrah for decency!
    And have a great weekend!
    Too many exclamation points!!!

He is Voltron.....defender of the universe.
    Trust to begin a recruitment drive when the devs decide it's crystals/T4 week.
    FML
    Now a consistently top 250 alliance.
    But we were 412th just last month.
    So help us grow!

ONE/TWO SPOTS available, preferably level 42+, we do map 3.1+ and occasionally 2.46 to help the newbies.

We need active, friendly players, but timeouts and breaks are allowed IF CONVEYED to officers or group leader.

No 3P chat app necessary.