Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

HUGE letdown.

So for the “BiG” December all we get is an event that will last 1 day? So much for big expecatations.
Tagged:

Comments

• ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    What are you talking about?
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Not necessarily true.
  • Hey @Tough

What are you referring to? I'm not quite sure what you mean.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    lqusj2xe44qy.jpg

@kabam miike
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    I’m referring to the update. New bot as expected, And one New event, That will last not more than 2 days, Then back to the start. Everything done. And repeat. raids/arena/Borinf Am.
    Tough wrote: »
    I’m referring to the update. New bot as expected, And one New event, That will last not more than 2 days, Then back to the start. Everything done. And repeat. raids/arena/Borinf Am.

Seriously what were you expecting by now? This is also a 7.2 update which means it's nothing major (although 7.0 should have been major and wasnt) but we can hope that when 8.0 comes around it will be major.
  • Sure would be nice to know about Act 4 being 100% on its way, or Alliance Wars, or something rather than just hearing the same ol’ “new stuff coming soon”.
    Slayer wrote: »
    lqusj2xe44qy.jpg

@kabam miike

That's not how you tag him.
  • WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    @Tough where does it say it’s a two day only event?
    I mean people will finish it in 2 days.
    Tough wrote: »
    I mean people will finish it in 2 days.

So take your time with it and you won't finish it in 2 days.

Why are you complaining about this event. At least it's something new (ish).
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Shouldn't everybody be talking about 'exactly which Bee are they talking about?'?
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    First of all the Raid event which gives you as rewards Knight's crystals is 7 days. Second of it - we don't have information of how hard/medium/easy will be to obtain those crystal shards and priced as 50 000 for 1 crystal means that we will have to work our a** to obtain the needed.

This kind of threads really amuse me. The game have its flaws and bugs, we are all aware of that. I've been vocal on that matter also, but give the guys a chance and start the rants after you actually know what is going to happen and what the whole thing is.
    @Tough I can’t help but to somehow feel like this is my fault. 😉
    I know what that means vava. NEVER MIND all, Can’t wait for this update!
    Haha!
  • PeasPeas Posts: 74
    That’s likely the right idea, wait and see.
  • Shouldn't everybody be talking about 'exactly which Bee are they talking about?'?

You gotta point
    I just wanna say if this is the legendary Bee’s Gauntlet that I never got to play, I’m stoked!!!
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Shouldn't everybody be talking about 'exactly which Bee are they talking about?'?

You gotta point

at this point, I'll take either one.... (secretly I'm hoping for the civic)
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    edited November 2018
    So the event has started. It's going to be boring and long grinding. The good thing is we are getting a whole week of crystal arena, so thank you Kabam!

The issue is, well raids. If you want all the possible T3 and T4 Knight's crystals, you'll need to get 200 000 shards. If you're between 1750 and 2000 medals, you get 900 per fight. Which mean you'll have to do 31 raids a day.

So to sum it up, it'll be long tiring and boring week, doing everything again and again if you want to get all the possible things. If you don't - well no one push you to do it. I'm happy about the arena, not so about the raids as they're energon black hole, but I guess I'll push for at least 2t4s. But after that I guess I'll take couple of days off the game, to let the burnout calm a bit.
    THis is what you called a lowered percentage of T1A? @Kabam Miike
    0bjzircgaixp.png
  • THis is what you called a lowered percentage of T1A? @Kabam Miike
    0bjzircgaixp.png

Better than 50%....
  • I can’t do 31 raids a day. I have to work as opposed to the rest of u bums! I did as much as I could today and ended up with almost 7k. It doesn’t look promising..
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    DeceptiHoe wrote: »
    I can’t do 31 raids a day. I have to work as opposed to the rest of u bums! I did as much as I could today and ended up with almost 7k. It doesn’t look promising..

I actually found the break/smoking area full of guys doing MCOC/F2F on a number of occasions.
    Oh, how i mocked the lads.
    Little do i know I'm in my private loo, grinding Crystal Arenas.
    Only way to get decent bots for the rest of us!
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    The knight shards rewards are a bit stingy.. probably on purpose to keep the T4 more exclusive for the higher tier players. Which is fine but was hoping the T3 adjustment would have been a little bit better. Oh wells..I always skip Knight crystals because I didn't think they were worth the raiding (i think it was 40k raid chips?). Depending if they adjust the T3 raid chip price, I'll probably continue to skip this. Totally not a bad thing because raiding is a chore
    DeceptiHoe wrote: »
    I can’t do 31 raids a day. I have to work as opposed to the rest of u bums! I did as much as I could today and ended up with almost 7k. It doesn’t look promising..

Do not waste your tickets! Quitting a raid gives you half of the shards.
  • I have a dumb question about the Bumblebee Special Event... Which Bumblebee do you have the chance to win? Is it the G1 Bumblebee? Do you finally have a chance to get the 4-star BayBee? Or are we getting a new Bumblebee?
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Technobot wrote: »
    I have a dumb question about the Bumblebee Special Event... Which Bumblebee do you have the chance to win? Is it the G1 Bumblebee? Do you finally have a chance to get the 4-star BayBee? Or are we getting a new Bumblebee?

I really hope it’s the 2018 bumblebee as a new bot, considering Vydiouses tease with the popcorn bucket.. I think December will really turn things round